•Chapter 4•

On the bus

Myami POV

We walked onto the bus and I damn near jumped on the table. Now I know y'all expecting me to say I saw a rat or bug but I didn't...I see the bus itself! There was clothes scattered here and there. Some in piles, the beds were disfigured. Like these guys are walking Dirtballs! Okay I need to stop, I won't judge, their mess is their mess. While I'm freaking out about the mess Prince comes over to me.

Prince:"Well I'm about to take a shower, make yourself comfortable"

As much as I wanted to say "in this dump? No thanks I'll wait outside" something in my mind stopped me from saying it. Instead I said...

Me:"Okay have fun in there!"

Like where did that come from? And how do you have fun in a shower. Gosh! I feel so stupid. I only say dumb think when im nervous.

Lucky he didn't think to much into it. He just gathered his things and slowly turning to leave making sure I saw him send a smile my way.

So I'll say I've been on this bus about 5 minutes and I'm bout ready to start cleaning. And no I don't have no damn OCD but I was raised to keep clean. So I guess I'll help these guys out. I started looking for cleaning supplies, if I'm gonna clean I might as well start with their rooms. I saw a room that was painted red. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it might've been Mike's room. Before walking in I stop and think "like do I really wanna do this? I mean I'm not getting paid or nothing...". After I decided I stood in the doorway.

Me:"Here goes nothing" I said sighing and walking through the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------

20 minutes later

I'm finally done! I cleaned all their rooms, and I even mopped. But then I look around and I realize Prince is still not out the bathroom. Doing all of that made me dry a little but my clothes are still wet. So I went into Princes room and went through a pile of neatly folded clothes (done by me) and grabbed a Misfit shirt. I'll have to admit this boy has a good sense of style. As I turned to leave I realized Prince had a full body mirror on his wall. Shidd my booty was looking a lil thick...so I took out my phone and started snapping some pictures.

When all of sudden a dripping wet Prince appeared behind me in the mirror. As bad as I wanted to attack him, I kept my composure. I just stood there with my back to him and my eyes off the mirror. So I was surprised to see that he had found his way behind me. Like he was studying my body.

After about a minute I got tired of just standing there so I turned around.

Prince pov

3...

2...

1...

As soon as she turned around I grabbed ahold of her by her waist and pulled her close. Right now I'm not even thinking about Mike's bet, I just want her bad. So as soon as I started leaning in...she pointed something out.

Myami:"Umm there's something poking me" she said shyly while pointing down.

I didn't even have to look down to acknowledge that Fernando was trying to escape my towel. As I look into Myami's eyes I could tell she felt uncomfortable. So I let up on my grip on her waist while just keeping my hands there.

Myami POV

This has got me tripping out! Like what do I do? I'm not just tryna hook up with a boy I just met, but the way he's looking at me I can tell what he wanted to do to me. Not only that but HIS DICK! I mean I didn't mean to look down but I didn't want to look him the eyes either. His dick was poking my stomach, keep in mind we're standing close but not that close. It was huge...but the more I thought about it I got scared. Like that thing is not about to fuck up my hole. I looked up at Prince who was already looking at me...and by the calm, understanding face. He knew I was uncomfortable. So he loosened his grips on my waist.