chapter 19

Harry's POV

I wasn't able to sleep for the whole night. I was thinking in what is gonna happen today. I went to see the boys. what will Zayn have?I am afraid. what will his reaction be when he knows it? My head is going to blast. I don't want to think but this is impossible now. I am sad but I can't cry and I am afraid but can't shout. I have a mixture of feelings that I don't understand. I wish that Zayn will get well soon I won't be able to bear any more.

Each one of us was sleeping a different place so I went to see Niall first. He was awake and crying. Niall is very sensitive. I was already shocked when he didn't give any expression yesterday. I decided to leave him. I don't want him to see me so he won't stop. I turned and wanted to go but a sound stoped. " why Zayn why? " someone yelled. sure it's Niall. I turned to see him hitting the floor hard with his legs. I ran to him. I can't leave him while he's in this condition. " Niall calm down please " I said and hugged him. " I don't know why is this all happening to a person like Zayn. I know that he's arrogant and annoying sometimes but he has the kindest heart on earth " he said and kept crying. He was crying too hard. I wasn't able to calm him down at all. " Niall you need to be stronger we are gonna see Zayn today. If we are in this condition how will we help him " I told him. I know that I said that he has to cry but he is crying hard and that's not good. " how can you ask me to be stronger. I was in a shock for the whole day yesterday and only now I was able to realise what exactly happened. I want to kill myself " he said . He didn't stop crying but he was calming by time. When he stopped he pushed me to let him go. " better?" I asked him. " ya a lot better " he wiped his tears. " did you sleep? " I asked him. I want to know if I am the only person who wasn't able to sleep. " No I didn't what about you? " he said. " I wasn't able to sleep. my stupid brain didn't stop thinking for a second " I said. " I'll go wash my face and you go to Liam and I'll finish and follow you ok " he said. " ok " I said then went to see Liam.

He was laying on the floor and staring at the ceiling. Liam is gone mad I am sure. He's acting weirdly lately. " Liam " I called him. I was standing right beside him but he didn't notice that's why I was forced shout out his name. " what do you want? " he asked with a sad voice. " I just came to see whether you were awake or not " I said. " who was able to sleep while Zayn is in this condition? Don't tell me that you slept " he frowned. " No I didn't so I came to see you guys " I said then Niall came. " hi Liam. You didn't sleep too? " Niall said. " ya I didn't " Liam answered. I don't know what to say or do at the moment. I feel that all of us don't know what to say or just can't talk. " liam let's go see Louis " Niall said. " ok" Liam got up and came with us. I forgot to ask him why in hell was he laying on the floor anyway it's not important.

When we were walking in the corridor where Louis was supposed to be sleeping on one of it's chairs we heard him yelling " No please this can't be right you are joking no noooooo " we ran to where he was sleeping. He was having a nightmare . We have to shake him slowly but we mustn't beat him. before I was able to say that to Niall he slapped him. " Niall you shouldn't wake a person who's having a nightmare like that " I said angrily. Louis jumped out of the chair   he was soaked in his own sweat and he was breathing rapidly. " Calm down it was all a nightmare nothing is right " Liam held Louis and tried to comfort him. " No the nightmare is true it was everything that happened to Zayn " he said. He was shaking. me and Niall tried helping Liam in calming Louis down but everything we did didn't work. " Louis calm down or we'll be forced to call a doctor for you " Liam warned. Everything happening now is because of Niall he wasn't supposed to wake him up Like that he must have shook him slightly or anything not slap him. " I'll be fine but I can't stop myself from shaking. I saw that Zayn will be in very bad condition and he won't be able to see " he started crying. " Louis don't cry Zayn is gonna be ok but we must be strong so we can help him he'll be weak and if we are weak too his condition will be worse we have to let him feel that he'll be better than before. He mustn't feel that we are sad because he will understand it as we feel pity on him and he won't like it you know Zayn we must help him not destroy him. The patient's feelings are the first step in his remedy " Liam told Louis. When Louis herd Liam's words he immediately wiped his tears and said " I'll be strong I'll he with Zayn till he becomes like before and will never let him see Stella again because she's the main reason for this " " now is not the right time to talk about this Louis " I said. " ok " he frowned.