chapter 18

Harry's POV

"He's alive but what say or I am gonna take out your soal " I yelled at the doctor I wasn't able to bear any more. " he's alive but there's a part of his head which is badly damaged and it might result that he won't be able to move his legs or his hands or he won't be able to see or talk" the doctor said. " will that be permanent " Stella asked on fear. " I don't know " the doctor replied. All of us were speechless his mom fainted Liam sat on the floor and cried. Louis held the doctor and pushed him to floor then started crying. Niall was shocked to an extent that he wasn't able to talk. I held him and tried to let him show any emotion but there was no way. Stella's father was holding her and she was crying badly Zayn's father took Mrs malik to the doctor to see what happened to her. One of us must be strong.

" Niall you ok " I asked him. " ya let me go why are you holding me " he said and pushed me slightly. Then Louis came and held me from the collar of my shirt and said " I sware Harry if this is one of your pranks I'll never ever talk to both of you again "

"It's not I sware and now please guys calm down we have to be stronger than this and go to the doctor and ask him how to treat him when he wakes up and how will we know what exactly happened to him"

" ya Harry is right we have to stop crying this won't help anyway "

"But what if he wasn't able to move liam "

" Louis don't be miserable he'll be fine "

" the worst thing if he's unable to see"

" all of them are too bad Harry I can't imagine Zayn without anything of these "

" neither could I but what can we do "

"Let's wait and see. You'll help us in trying to let Zayn feel better as you know he'll be shocked and very sad when he know what happened to him "

" sure Niall this doesn't need a question " Stella answered

" I will go to the doctor and see when will we be able to see Zayn " I said and went away. I didn't go to see the doctor I went to the car and sat there so I can cry. I don't like crying in front of anyone. I know I cried in front of them before but this situation is different I feel that my soul hurts and my head is heavy I can't think. Iam unable to bear all this. All of this is because of Stella and Zayn's stubbornness . I sat here crying for fifteen minutes then went to the toilet washed my face then went to see the doctor. My eyes were bloodshot my nose was red and my cheeks were red too if anyone saw me he'll be sure that I was crying but this is the last thing I'll bother about at the moment. They were already in the doctor's room when I entered. " Where were you Harry? " Louis asked. " I was searching for the doctor " I lied sure I won't tell them I went to the car to cry I know that they knew that I were crying but I am not saying it. " ok " Liam said. " We were waiting for you Mr Styles " the doctor said. This doctor is the most annoying person I have seen in my entire life. I don't know why? we have to treat him well I don't want him to hurt Zayn. He won't do that but just in case. " now I am here talk " I said and rolled my eyes at him. " I think that it would be better if I am the one who discovered what he has "the doctor said. " No we know our friends more than you so now tell us how to deal with him to know what was damaged in his body and we don't need anymore of your stupid opinions " Liam yelled. This is the first time for me to see Liam acting like us. " I understand your feelings guys but I am the doctor here and I understand what we should do with such patients but if you insist then you are the one responsible for what is going to happen " the doctor raised his eyebrows. I started feeling that we must listen to him but I know Zayn more than anyone he'll be more annoyed if the doctor saw him and not us. " now tell us what to do " Niall ordered. " play with him to let him move his body and talk but if he's blind you'll immediately know it as he'll be able to hear you but not see you " the doctor said. my chest pains whenever we talk about this. " ok and when will we be able to see him ?" Louis asked. " you won't be able to see him today as he'll stay under our supervision for twenty four hours but when you see him tomorrow you must try to let him move his hands, legs and talk in a way that doesn't let him understand that there's a problem or something you are trying to discover like you can do it as a game as I told you before" the doctor said. " I see thanks doctor " I said and pulled them out of the doctor's room.