chapter 12

I ran up stairs and closed my room door. I opened my cupboard and dug out a crop jeans and a white shirt with minion picture on it. I know that Ted will make fun of me but I don't care then I changed into the outfit I choosed. I went to apply some make up. I hate applying a lot of make up because most of the people who does look exactly like a clown. I applied a light pink lipstick and a black eyeliner. " didn't you finish yet? " Ted yelled from down stairs. " I'm applying my final touches " I yelled back. I finished and ran down stairs to see Ted sleeping on the couch. When did he sleep? He asked me whether I finished or not from ten minutes. I think I have to let him sleep but no he's going to leave me for a month and this was supposed to be my last outing for me with him no way he's going to ruin it. I ran to the kitchen and got a freezing water from the refrigerator. I went to the couch where he was sleeping and poured the whole bottle on him. " what the heck " he angrily said. I wasn't able to stop my laugh so I burst out laughing at him. He looked like a damp bunny. " what's so funny. Iam wet and this is disgusting and my clothes are ruined so I must go and change them " he said. " who told you to sleep " I said. " Then it's my mistake "he asked. " ya it's yours " I said. " ok fine wait here till I change my clothes and come " he ran up stairs to his room.

I was left alone with my thoughts. I don't know why I feel that Zayn is a really good person and his friends are good too especially Niall but Zayn is different. I can understand what the boys mean or want when they talk but Zayn I feel that he's hiding a big secret that he don't want anyone to know he's mysterious or just depressed . They are a cool group of people they are better when I knew them personally as I thought that they were too arrogant especially Zayn. I changed my opinion in all of them except Zayn he's worse than I thought he's beyond arrogant. He love himself way too much. Louis is not that bad but not as polite as the rest of the boys. Liam is intelligent and understanding I like talking to him because I feel that he takes things that are serious seriously not at all like Harry and Niall. Harry is good and Niall is kind and funny but I don't know how I concluded all this while I know them only from two days.

Oh my god I forgot taking their phone numbers. I'll call Zayn later and take their numbers. Ted didn't finish yet I think he's having a warm shower first.

In the other side
Zayn's POV

We went out of Stella's house and we had three cars mine, Harry's and Liam's. " so who's going to ride with me? " Liam asked. " wait let's see where will each one of us go and upon this we can decide who will ride with who" Harry said. " let's go to Zayn's house so we can stay with him for the whole day. I missed how we used to sit all together " Niall said. " if you want to stay in my house it's ok but I have work and I have to go " I said. " you will go to your work with the PJ " Harry laughed. " No I'll buy anything to wear from any store on my way" I said. " Zayn stay with us today your work isn't running away come on " Louis said. " I have work too" Harry informed. " how? If you have then we have too stop acting like a kid Harry " Liam said. " so you think that I am lieing about my work? " I asked Harry. " yes I do. If you don't want to stay with us tell us it's better than lieing Zayn " Harry yelled. " first of all I am not lieing secondly I want to stay with you but this work I must have done it yesterday not today and if you still don't believe wait I'll show you my work schedule " I said then opened my car door and got the schedule . I'm from the type of people who like writing schedule for everything they do. I handed him the schedule so he can make sure by himself that I am not lieing. " Zayn doesn't lie Harry " Louis said. " fine I am sorry but I wanted to spend time with you while you said that you have work this is unfair " Harry said sadly. "I want to spend time with you so I'll delay my work till tomorrow " I yelled in joy. Harry jumped in his place expressing his happiness. Niall hugged me tightly. The thing that made me laugh is Liam and Louis they were hugging each other. I never thought that I was that important for them. "ok then whose going to ride with me? " I asked. " me " Niall ran and rode my car in the passenger seat. " ok then we will go and after you decide with whom Louis will ride follow us " I said then rode my car in the driver's seat. " wait " Liam said. " what do you want? " I asked. " I'll ride with Liam and we'll set of together " Louis said. " why won't you ride with me? " Harry asked. " Harry ride your car come on " Liam said. " bye " I yelled then set of. " wait " Harry yelled. " good one Zayn " Niall laughed. Then Liam's car came in front of mine and Louis kept his head out of Liam's car window and stuck his tongue out for us. Niall got his head out of the window and yelled "we will win the race " . Wait a second when did we say that this is a race. " Come on Zayn speed up let's win " Niall shouted. " No Niall there are traffic rules and we can't break it. Wait the police will catch them " I said. " there are no police in this street come on " Niall said. " and how did you know that there are no police in this street did they tell you " I laughed. " Please let's have fun " Niall begged. " fine fine " I said then speeded up the car speed. Harry's car came behind mine. I feel that he's planning for something. I speeded up till I was the first while Liam and Louis were right behind me. Niall got his head out of the window again then yelled " we will win " I pulled him inside. " Don't get your head out of there again because I am driving a fast speed. Louis got his head out of Liam's car window then yelled back " in your dreams " Then Liam pulled him inside. I feel that we have two kids in kindergarten. Then we heard the police whistle. Damn I told Niall that this will happen. " Niall I'll kill you " I shouted. " Sorry " he apologised. " and how will your sorry help now " I stoped the car and Liam stoped his too. The police tapped on the car window then I opened the window. " you crossed the speed limit sir " the police officer said. " I know I am sorry I was in a hurry now tell me how much is the fine " I said. " this isn't an apologia anyway the fine is £ 50 and you must pay it now " the police officer said. I paid the fine for him then left and the police officer went to talk to Liam. Now I knew what Harry's plan was. It was letting us cross the speed limit so the police stops us and he can win the race or whatever it is. " Happy? " I asked Niall. " sure not. I didn't know that this is going to happen I just wanted to have fun and now Harry won" Niall said. I'm angry because I told him that this is going to happen. " Harry won because he's intelligent not a stupid like you " I said. " why only me? Fine I am stupid why did you listen to a stupid MR intelligent? " he asked. " you know what you are right I am the stupid. you are right " I said. " Calm down why are you angry? " Iam not I am calm I am so calm " I said. " it's obvious " he laughed. I looked at him angrily so he kept his hands on his mouth to shut it up but he was going to explode. " laugh it's ok " I said then he laughed harder I don't know why but the sound of his laugh made me laugh too.

My house is far away from this area so it took us an hour to arrive. When I parked my car I saw Harry's car but where is he? he can't be in the house he doesn't have the key maybe waiting inside his car. I went to look for him in his car but he wasn't there. Niall came and told me that he might be in the house but I told him that he doesn't have the keys. I dug in my pocket to get my house keys but they weren't there. oh my god don't tell me that I forgot at Stella's then the house door opened. There was no one behind the door what's going on. " ghosts your house is hunted let's run please " Niall begged. " Calm down let's get in " I said. " No at least wait for Liam and Louis to come " Niall said. " wait for them here till I see who's playing this game with me " I said. " No I am not leaving you I'll collect my courage and enter at the count of three " Niall said. Then I started counting. " one.......Two..........three" I shouted. Then we entered to see Harry watching T.V. " how did you get in here? " I asked. " I took your keys " he simply answered. " Now give it back to me " I said. He threw it to me then Liam and Louis entered. " ok let's have a shower then plan how are we going to spend our day " Niall said.

In the other side
Stella's POV

I was waiting for Ted to finish then he came down stairs he was wearing a black jeans and a plain gray T-shirt. He looks handsome in anything he wears. " Come on let's go " he said. We left the house then rode his car. He rode in the driver's seat and I rode in the passenger's seat and he started the car then set of. " Where will we go? " I asked. " wait and see " he said. " No please tell me. I hate mysterious outings" I said. " this is your problem my little sweetie " he said. " Iam your older sister " I said. I hate it when he acts as my older brother. " I know but you act like kids sometimes " he said. " won't you tell me " I asked. " No " he said. I am not worried I know my brother's surprises not like Emma's but I wish he doesn't do something stupid.

******************