chapter 9

Niall's POV

" how dare you watch a movie without me " someone shouted in anger. Harry got up and jumped over him immediately. He started punching him." You think that the girl is alone right but guess what we are still here"Harry shouted while punching that man. We couldn't see who was he as we switched off the lights to act as we are in the cinema. "What's wrong with you look at me I am Zayn not Bale" he shouted. " and I should believe you " Harry punched him. " open the damn lights so you would be able to see me" he yelled. Stella ran and opened the light and it was really Zayn. " Now get off me" he said angrily. " SORRY I am being so nervous lately " Harry said. " do you think because you helped me in the fight today that we are back friends no we aren't" Zayn yelled. " Zayn not now " Liam said. " why not?" Zayn shouted. Harry was extremely angry as well as Zayn both of them are the worst when they are angry. " I said sorry and why did you do this? " Harry yelled. " I was kidding " Zayn said and he was about to punch Harry in the face when Liam pulled him away and Harry wanted to punch Zayn too so Louis and I pulled him away they are too strong we were holding them by a miracle but they were still yelling at each other. " I hate you. I don't know what was wrong with me when I decided to be your friend" Zayn yelled the thing that shocked me that they were crying. " I hate you too and don't think that I ever wanted to be your friend I was forced to " Harry yelled back. " Then don't talk to me again now you aren't forced to look at me even" Zayn yelled. " cool idea you are right I am going" Harry yelled back. " it's very obvious that you hate each other " Liam laughed. Why in hell is he laughing. " We hate each other " both them said in the same time. "Both of you are really annoying and useless " Louis said. " GUYS" I warned. " it's non of your business it's our fight our problem not yours " Harry yelled. " Oh really " Liam laughed again. Is he alright. Then Zayn freed himself from Liam's grip and ran up stairs when he saw Stella running there. If she's afraid of them she's right becausethey look scary when they are angry. " you chicken come back here" Harry yelled. " shut up she's frightened " Zayn said quietly. " Sit down Harry " I demanded. " No " Harry shouted and was about to follow Zayn when Liam pulled him from the collar of his shirt and threw him on the couch. " Harry yelled. " this is more than enough " Liam said. " what??" Harry said. "Your fight with Zayn" Liam said. " I said that it's non of your business " Harry yelled. " Stop yelling talk like human beings " Liam said. " ok" Harry sighed. " the mistake is yours from the beginning and don't act as if you hate Zayn all of us know that you love him " Liam said. " it's his mistake" Harry yelled again. can't he ever calm down. " why?? Is Zayn the one who insulted you in front of everyone in the party?" Liam started yelling. " Harry you know that it's your mistake but you are too stubborn to admit it" Louis said. " Louis's right Harry " I said. " ok it's my mistake but he says that he hates me what if I went to apologise and he refused " Harry sobbed. " Don't worry he will never do that " Louis said. " No he will" Harry said. " No he won't " Liam said. " liam no one can predict what an angry Zayn will do plus that he said that he hates me " Harry said. " he was crying when you said that " I said. " Really? " Harry asked. " didn't you see him?" Liam asked. " No because I was crying too" Harry laughed. " Then what are you gonna do" Louis asked. " I am gonna apologise for my mistake and he'll forgive me " Harry yelled in joy.

Zayn's POV

" Stella wait " I shouted. " What??" She wiped out her tears quickly so I won't know that she was crying. " I want to talk to you" I pulled her to her room. " Don't panic what happened was a small fight nothing else " I tried to comfort her. " Iam ok I was just shocked as you were ok in the morning what happened suddenly " she asked. " We are in a fight for so long he just wanted to help you today " I sighed. I was about to leave the room when she pulled me. " What? " I asked. " why are you crying? " she asked. " I am not crying " I said. Then she brought a tissue and wiped my tears. When did I cry. " Are you sure?" She laughed. " that's not funny " I said. " Sorry " she apologised. " Can I talk to you about that fight?" I asked. I really want to talk about it to someone or I'll explode sooner or later. " sure" she said. " The reason for this fight is that Harry thinks that I kicked his childhood friend out of his house while I didn't even talk to him" I said. " Is that all " she said. " No, he also insulted me in front of all our friends in the party then I wanted to annoy him so I told him that I'll leave the band and I really did" I sighed. " ohh" she frowned. " he knows that it's his mistake all the boys know that but he's too arrogant to come and apologies " I said. " why don't you try to talk to him?" she asked. " No way I am talking to him first " I said. " do you have any other idea " she asked. " No I don't and I won't try to find any other he already hates me " I sighed. "You told him that you hate him too" she said. " I said that just to annoy him" I said. " that might be his aim too" she said. " I don't know I am so confused "I said. " Then what will you do " she asked. I weren't able to answer her as my stupid eyes started crying. I don't know why am I so emotional today. I don't show my emotions to people usually. " Zayn are you okay please calm down " she tried to comfort me but right now I need to hug anything even if it's a stupid teddy bear so I hugged her and started crying harder. What the hell wrong with me. I am acting like a kid who lost his parents in a shopping mall. " Zayn are you okay " she asked. " No iam not okay at all " I said. " aa...Zayn you love him am I right? " She asked. " Yes that's the problem " I said. " so..." I interrupted her saying " Stella please don't talk to me about it now I am already breaking down ". " ok" she said. I cried till I fell asleep.

Stella's POV

Zayn cried till he fell asleep. so I laid him down on my bed then covered him by the blanket, switched off the lights and closed the door. I descended the stairs to see Harry running toward me. " where's he?" He asked in hurry. " he's. .." I tried to answer but he interrupted me saying" Where is he I need him urgently because I'll never have the courage to tell him what I am gonna tell him now ". " if it'll hurt him please don't he slept now " I said. Zayn won't be able to listen anymore hurtful words. " slept?" Liam asked. " Yes" I simply answered. I don't think that Zayn will be happy if Harry knew that he was crying for him. " I'll wake him up " Harry ran up stairs and I wasn'table to stop him. I wanted to follow him but Liam stopped me.

Harry's POV

I ran up stairs , opened Stella's room door, switched on the lights and jumped on the bed. when I looked at him his nose was red, his cheeks actually his full face was red. He was crying. Why didn't she tell me. " Zayn wake up " I yelled. This is the only way to to get Zayn out of bed. He opened his eyes and when he saw he jumped out of the bed. " What do want? " he asked me in a shaky voice. " look before I talk you should promise me that you won't ever interrupt me" I informed him. " Ok " he said. " firstly I never hated you in my entire life and never will secondly I know that the mistake was mine as I didn't believe you. Man you are one of my best friend. I am so so so sorry please forgive me Zayn. I know that you hate me but..." I weren't able to complete my sentence as he kept his hand over my mouth to shut me up." This is enough " Zayn sighed. I'll kill Liam if Zayn didn't forgive me because he's the one who encouraged me to talk to Zayn. " I told you not to interrupt me " I shouted. " Don't shout" he begged. " Zayn you. .." I started but he interrupted me by tight hug." I forgive you. You don't know how long I waited for you to apologise plus that I don't hate you and never did I said that to annoy you " Zayn cried and hugged me tighter. I hugged him back. " I missed your hug" I laughed. " Me too" he wiped his eyes and joined me in laughing. I missed his laugh. " I can't believe that we are laughing together again I thought that we'll never be friends again " he said and pulled out from our hug. " I don't wanna hear that again " I said. " Harry I am bored" he said. " How about acting as we fought and you fainted " I smiled. " cool idea but add that you hit me with something sharp on my head and I'm bleeding " I gave me a wicked smile. " Don't tell me that we are gonna but ketchup instead of blood that would be a big flop" I said. " No if we kept ketchup Niall will know it. Harry we are gonna use makeup " he smiled. " you have make up? " I said in a shock. " No we are gonna use Stella's make up" he said. " Oh I see. Then let's start" I jumped out of the bed. " ok but lock the room door so they won't enter suddenly and our prank will disclosed " he said. " But won't Stella kill us for using her make up without permission? " I asked. " No she's our fan plus that I'll buy her a new one " he said. " she's our fan " I said in surprise. She really doesn't look like one. "Can you go and lock the door so we can start " Zayn said quietly. " ok " I ran to the door and locked it and we started working.

*******************
Author's note :
Guys your interaction is very low I am upset. I don't know your opinions about the story till now.