chapter 8

We rang the door bell then herd the sound of footsteps of one of them. She thinks that we are those boys. " who are you " she asked. " Iam Zayn open the door " I said. Stella opened the door. Her eyes were she bood shoot. She was crying. " I really don't know how to thank you Zayn " Stella said. " Zayn wasn't alone we helped him so you must thank us too" Harry said. what kind of people is he. " Harry " Niall warned. " What do you want me to watch her thank him and act as she doesn't see us" Harry said. "Sorry guys I really didn't notice that you were here " Stella said. " it's ok we did nothing " Liam said. I like Liam because he really know how to talk. " guys you aren't okay I have to sterilise your wounds " she said. " I need a shower and these aren't wounds just small scratches" I said. " so can we come in" Louis said. " yes sure come in " she said. We entered the house then I remembered that Emma was with Stella when they called me. " where's Emma? " I asked. she's upstairs. " I will call her " she said then ran up stairs to call her. Both of them came to us in the living room as we were waiting there. " Thank you so much Zayn I really don't know what would have happened to us if you didn't help us " Emma said. " Hello are we invisible " Harry said. Can't he just shut up . " No you aren't but I'm thanking him because he's the one who brought you to help us and because he doesn't know us well but still helped us " Emma said. I liked the way she answered him in. " do you know with whom are you taking?" Harry stood up. " Yes I know HARRY STYLES " she answered. Harry thought that she doesn't know him and when he'll tell her that he's a very famous singer she will tell him that she's sorry and all that drama. " We forced Zayn to take us he didn't want to " Liam said. " Zayn are you okay how did you even think about coming alone" Stella shouted. " Yes that what I told him but his arrogance didn't let him notice that he's not okay" Harry said. " Can we fight after I have my shower " I yelled. " what's wrong with you from when we started talking to you and you are saying that you can't fight till you have your shower" Louis said. " I feel that I stink when I don't have my shower and don't like talking to people before it that's why I went mad when I was fighting with Bale " I told them. " guys we have three bathrooms here if you all want to have a shower " Stella said. " We are five and you have three bathrooms only how will all of us have a shower plus that we don't have anything to change into after the shower " Harry said. " Are you stupid Harry. Three of us will enter first then when any one finish the other enters it's not a big of a deal but you are right as we don't have clothes to change into after the shower " Liam said. " I have extra PJs for all of us " I said. " cool" Niall shouted. I went to bring the PJs from my car. I opened the front door then ran to My car when I arrived I digged in my pocket to discover that I forgot my keys with Liam. I was about to go back to get my keys when I saw him running toward me. " you forgot your keys" Liam laughed. " I know I was about to return and get it from you" I said. He handed me the keys then I opened the car trunk and got five pairs of PJs. I closed the trunk and locked my car. We returned to the house I took my favourite PJ then left the rest for them to choose what they like. " Stella tell me where are the bathrooms " I said. " there are four actually but one is in my parents room and you can't use it " she said. " it's ok now tell me the places of the ones I can use I really want to have a shower " I said. " there's one in my room and one for guests in the guests room and another one down stairs" she said. " Can I use yours" I asked. " Yes sure " she said then guided me to her room. " the bathroom is there" she pointed toward the bathroom. "Thanks " I said. " anytime " she smiled and closed the room door.

Harry's POV

"Hey where are the bathrooms" I asked that girl. There only two free now" she said. " How "I asked. "  Zayn entered one" she said. " Then take me to any of the free ones " I said. " okay follow me " she ordered. she guided me to a bathroom which was down stairs. " this is the bathroom " she pointed toward it. "Thanks " I said. " you are welcome " she said then left.

Liam's POV

" what's your name " I asked the girl who was with us in the living room till the other one comes so I can I ask her too. " Iam Emma " she said. " beautiful name " I said. "Thanks " she answered. The other girl came in. " Hey what's your name " I asked her. " Iam Stella" she answered. " I want to go to the bathroom " Niall said. " Come with me. She guided him to the bathroom and came back again we talked together till Emma's phone rang. She answered it then she came back. " guys I have to go" she said while pulling her bag. "Anything wrong" I asked. " No my parents want me to go home quickly became my grandmother is coming and there's no one at home" she said. " Emma can I  take your phone number " I asked. " sure take it from Stella " she said while hugging Stella and saying goodbye for Louis and me. Then Harry and Niall finished their shower and it was Louis and my turn to have a shower. We finished our shower but Zayn is still in the bathroom Iam getting worried about him. "Where's Zayn " Harry asked. " he's still having his shower " I answered. " I think that he decided to take a nap inside the bathroom" Harry said. We made Stella guide us for her room and Harry started banging on the room door but there was no answer so he decided to enter. Then he came out and called all of us in. When we entered we saw a sleeping Zayn on Stella's bed he really looked too tiered . He really looks so cute. Stella went and brought a first aid kit and sterilised our scratches and bruises even Zayn's as he's a heavy sleeper. When Zayn is sleeping I feel that he's died not only sleeping.

After two hours someone called Stella when she hanged up I asked her who was the one who called her. " these are my parents they said that they won't be home today and my brother Ted would spend the night with his friend so they were asking if I'm ok with staying alone" she said. " and what did you tell them " I asked. " I told them that it's ok" she said. " Then we will spend the night here with you " Harry said. All of us looked at him in shock. " why" she asked. " you don't want us to stay" Harry asked her. " No I really want you to because I'm afraid of staying alone" she said. " Don't your parents know that " Louis asked. " they do they told me to tell Emma to stay with me " she said. " But she can't " Niall said. " Even if she can she's a girl she can't help Stella incase Bale decided to revenge that's why we have to stay" Harry said. " you right Harry " I said. " Then you are gonna stay" she asked. " Yes " we answered. " Thank you" Stella said." Don't thank us as we were forced to stay in the two conditions" Niall said. " How?" Louis asked. " Zayn wouldn't wakeup till tomorrow" Louis said. All of us started laughing then Harry asked Stella to put on minions film because he likes them and all of us too. So Niall made the popcorn Louis adjusted the seats in a way all of us can watch comfortably. Stella and I were connecting the wires of the DVD player. Then we all sat down to watch the movie. when the movie just started we heard someone saying " how dare you watch a movie without me"

*****************