chapter 7

Zayn's POV

I woke up to the voice of my phone. Who in hell is calling me now. I turned to get my phone and my neck was killing me. I really hate it when my neck hurts. It's Emma What the hell she wants now it's just 9 in the morning. Iam not answering her. No I am maybe that boy gang went there again so I answered.

"Zayn thanks GOD that you answered" she said. " What the hell you are doing Emma" I heard Stella say that. " I'm talking to Zayn so he can come and help us" Emma answered her. " this isn't his problem and if he came here he'll be hurt badly" Stella said. "What's wrong " I asked. " We are very sorry for disturbing you Zayn" Stella told me and hanged up. What the hell. I will call Emma again because now I am sure that those boys are there. I called again and Emma answered. " what's going on tell me" I told her. " Nothing" Stella took the phone from her and answered me. She was about to hang up again but I stopped her saying " look if you didn't tell what's going on I'll come right now so it's better for you to tell me" I said. " Bale and his 5 friends are here again and they are waiting for Stella in front of the front door of the house and Bale said that he won't move from there without Stella. Zayn please help us " Emma took the phone and answered. " I will be there in 15 minutes don't worry " I said and I was about to hang up put she stopped me saying " Zayn you have to bring some friends with you and some weapons as well". "Weapons?" I asked. " Yes I have forgotten to tell you that they have guns" she answered " Don't worry I know what to do " I said. Then I hanged up. I can't go with these clothes and I have PJs only in my car trunk. Yes I take with me 10 pairs of PJs as I don't always stay the night at my house. I took a PJ from my car trunk. I think that wearing a PJ while fighting will be more comfortable and then I entered the house without making noise. While I was ascending the stairs I tried to memorise the Things Emma was saying. I don't remember what people tell me when I'm just awaken. Wait a second did she say that they have guns. What am I supposed to do? Iam not gonna think about it because if I did I will ask the boys for help so I entered my room to see all my things smashed and thrown on the floor I will show you Harry just wait till I finish my work. I entered the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth then changed my clothes into that PJ. I exited the bathroom and as soon as I opened the room door to get out of it I saw Liam waiting for me. How does he know that I am here? " Hello Zayn " Liam said. " Hello" I answered. " what's wrong?" Liam asked. "Nothing just let me go I'll be late for work " I said. " Zayn it's Friday find another lie " he said. " Liam let me go please I promise I will tell you everything when I come back " I told him. " No Zayn " Louis said. From where did he appear. What am I gonna tell them now. " But I have to go plz these boys are gonna kill those girls if I didn't go now. Let me go and help them please " I said then quickly kept my hand over my mouth when I realised what I said. I shouldn't have told them. " What?" Louis asked. " Nothing " I said trying to push them out of my way but I wasn't able to. " Zayn from when are you hiding things from us " Niall said. " guys where were you hiding" I asked. " Don't change the topic " Liam shouted. " okay I'll tell you everything but you aren't coming" I said. " okay" Louis said. I told them everything. " We are coming" Niall told me. I said no plus that I told them only 15 minutes and I'll be there now I took a minute to tell you everything and 3 minutes to dress up and I'm not in a mode to fight as I didn't have my shower " I said. Iam really annoyed that I didn't have my shower. " you said they have guns and they are 6 and you're one and weapon less. Look Zayn you have 2 options either going with us or staying here choose one" Liam yelled while holding my arms tightly. " fine come now leave me my arms hurt " I said. " good boy" he smiled. " wait for me here I won't be late" Niall ran. " wait we don't have time " I shouted but he didn't listen to me. After a very short time Niall came and he was holding strong wooden sticks. " What are these for" Louis asked him. " Zayn said that those boys have guns and we can't go there without something to protect us plus that we are four and they are six " Niall said then handed each of us a stick . "We are ready then let's go " Louis shouted. We descended the stairs then got out of the house I was about to get in my car when Liam told us that Louis was missing. I went to get him but as soon as I opened the door to get him he came. The problem is that he wasn't alone Harry was with him. " Louis where were you " I asked angrily. Iam not in a mode to fight with Harry now. " I saw Harry while we were descending the stairs and he asked me where were we going so I told him " Louis said. Is he stupid why did he tell him. " No need we are enough " I told Harry so he would leave. I was about to leave then Harry stopped me by holding my hand. " Zayn let me help you Louis said that they are six. I won't fight with you I promise " he said. I really wanna hug him but I can't. " okay, let Niall give you one of these sticks " I said. Then Niall gave him one and all of us rode my car. I gave my stick to Liam who was sitting beside me. " were you sleeping here? " Harry asked. " Yes, any problem " I said. " No I am just asking " he said. " Zayn " Harry said. " What? " I asked. I feel that this day won't end up well. "I wanted to ask you something important " he said. " Please if it will let us fight don't " I said and I mean it. " Don't worry we won't fight " he said. " Then ask what are you waiting for " I said. " were you really planning to meat those boys alone " he asked. " Yes " I said. " Are you okay " he asked. " yaaaaaa I'm fine Harry " I said. " No you aren't. Why didn't you tell us. Imagine if Liam didn't realise that you were at home and asked you where wereyou going. You would be killed by now " he said. "Even if I was killed why will you even care " I said. I really wanna hear his answer because yesterday's fight made me feel that he really hates me. " sure I care if I didn't care for you for whom will I care answer me " he shouted. " Then you care for me " I smiled without he could see me. " I... I...." he tried to find a lie but he really can't lie. Now I'm sure that he still like me. "Zayn you said that you changed your clothes but you are still in your PJs " liam pointed out. " I changed into my PJs as I don't carry with me except them any problem" I asked. " No why didn't you wear mine " he asked. "I didn't want you to wake up" I said. " Guys listen up " Louis said. " What?" all of us answered. " Zayn we need to know how those boys look like " Louis said. " the boss is too tall taller than Harry actually but I am taking him. The other five are normal " I said. " But I must take the tall one zayn " Harry said. " I know but the fight is between both of us. You can't understand why right? Oh shit I have forgotten to tell you. I told him I'm his love's boyfriend " I said. " What? Are you stupid Zayn?" Niall said. " No I did that to help her the thing you don't know is she doesn't love him he wants her by force yesterday I saw them pushing her into his car by force " I said. " I'll show them " Liam said. "Lads we arrived look there that's her house and the bunch boys who are laughing like drunks are the boys I told you about " I said. " Let's teach them a lesson that they never forget" Harry yelled in excitement. " what are you waiting for then. Get off the car " Louis said. " Don't forget your sticks " Niall said.

We took our sticks and got out of the car then headed toward them and there boss smiled when he saw me.

"Hey bunch of losers " there boss spoke up. Harry was about to smash his head but I stopped him. " Calm down my little cute star " that shit said. " What are you doing here. yesterday I warned you not to show me your dirty face here again but I think that you don't understand without getting some bruises on your face " I said seriously. he took out his gun and pointed it towards me. I went forward till the gun was stuck to my forehead. " Are you mad" he said. " Iam not mad I am a true MAN" I said. " What do you mean " he shouted angrily. " I mean if you were a man you would never hold a gun against a weapon less person " I said. " Then what is this stick " he asked. " then the stick is your problem?" I asked while throwing it to the ground." You shouldn't be doing this if you are a true man" I said. "Then what am I supposed to do? Let you steal my love and stand there and watch you" he said. " I have a deal but you have to accept all it's conditions " I said. Liam held the bottom of my shirt to let me look at him. He made for me a sign using his face like what the hell you are doing. I answered him by making him a sign to not worry. " what's the deal conditions ?" That boss asked me. " Both of us only are gonna fight without any weapons and without your shoes, belt, rings, phone and any other metal piece and who wins get Stella and who loses never come here again " I said. " Is my shoes considered as a metal piece " he laughed. " No, but it might help you " I said. I know that sounds stupid but actually the main reason I told him to remove it is I don't like fighting with my shoes on. " deal " he said. " I'll go and take off everything near my car so I can keep them in it. I don't like putting my things on the dirty street" I said. " me too . Then meet you after 2 minutes " he smiled. " ok" I pulled all of boys then headed back to the car.

" Are you kidding me Zayn? That man is too huge even if he's weak he'll be able to break your bones " Liam yelled. " Can you lower your voice " I shouted. " let him do whatever he wants " Louis said. " look he knows that I will kill that arrogant " I said. " No he doesn't he just know that you are too stubborn and you'll never listen to us so he wants you to go get your lesson then come back and the poor girl will be forced to be with him because you are a huge STUPID " Niall said angrily. " guys calm down we have to think in a way to solve it what you are doing isn't helping " Harry said. " Harry I sware that I won't leave him till I break all his teeth so he'll need to go to a specialist to have a new set of teeth " I said. " Zayn I hate your over confidence " Harry yelled. " Stop yelling. Guys don't you believe in me " I asked. " We do but you are just saying things that no one will ever believe. How are you gonna beat this thing" Harry said. " Zayn he's not an ordinary person he's a famous footballer and his full name is Gareth Frank Bale" Louis said. " Oh my god " Niall said. " Zayn you have to stop this now" Liam said. " Iam not stopping I'll fight him and I have planed for everything just watch and learn" I said while putting my things in the car and walking toward Bale. " Zayn don't " Harry yelled. but I didn't listen to him for sure.

Harry's POV

"Guys we have to help him I am sure that all of them are gonna beat him " I told the boys. " he's the one who decided and he's old enough to bear the results of his stupid decisions" Louis said angrily. " Then why are we here to watch him " I yelled. " he's the one who decided to face them alone" Liam said. " he decided to face one of them not all six" I said. " guys look there we have to help Zayn " Niall shouted. All of us looked there and I was right all of them were on Zayn but the thing that surprised me is Zayn was fighting all of them. All of us ran for rescue. Me and Liam were against three, Louis against one and Niall against one too. We beat them till no one of them was abl to move. Actually they weren't as weak as Zayn said. Wait where is Zayn and for all of a sudden Zayn was over Bale punching him in the face. Oh my god bale's teeth were gone. Zayn was serious about it. " Liam Louis Niall help me take Zayn off Bale quickly " I shouted. We pulled him off Bale by a miracle. " I don't wanna see your face here again or next time it won't be only your teeth it will be your whole body " Zayn shouted. The boys were frightened they rode their cars in seconds and flew away.

"Are you okay Zayn " I asked. " Yes I am " he sighed. " let's go to the girls and tell them that everything is alright and get the first aid for our scratches and bruises" Liam said. " okay " all of us answered except Zayn. " any problem Zayn " I asked. " No I am just annoyed" he answered. " why " Niall asked. " I didn't have my shower till now " he said. Then all of burst out laughing at him. " what's so funny " he asked. " Nothing " we answered trying to stop our laughs. Then we went to talk to the girls.

********************