chapter 13

Stella's POV

" close your eyes " Ted ordered. No I am not closing my eyes " I said. He stopped the car then brought a piece of cloth and tied my hands with it and brought another piece of cloth and tied my eyes. " why are you doing this? " I asked him. " you refused to close your eyes so I decided to close them for you " he said. I don't like arguing with Ted because what he wants to do he'll do even if you burnt in your place so I kept quiet and slept till we arrived.

" Wake up Stella "

"I don't want leave me "

" we aren't at home we arrived but if you don't want to see what's my surprise then it's ok"

I jumped from my place and my head hit the car ceiling. " wait till I untie your hands and eyes " Ted untied my eyes and my hands but It took two minutes for my eyes to become familiar with the sun light. I opened my eyes to see an awesome amusement park. I was so happy.

" Thanks Ted "

" any time now let's go and have some fun "

We went and played every game there except the hunted house. I hate it. " let's go to the hunted house I love it " Ted said. " you know that I hate it " I said. " Please only this time . Don't be afraid Iam with you " he pleased. " fine " I pulled him. We entered that stupid game. It wasn't so bad but I am still frightened. suddenly bats flew at our faces. I screamed and Ted burst out laughing.

" what's so funny? "

" they think that this is scary " Ted continued laughing. The most two type of people I hate are who laugh in serious moment and who laugh at something scary they are really irritating. Finally we finished this stupid game and I am starving. " I want to eat Ted " I said

" Me too but first let me give you your gift "

" what gift " I said. " Come with me " he pulled me back to the car. " I know that you love SpongBob " he opened the car trunk and got out a huge cotton stuffed SpongBob toy. " Oh my god Ted this is the best gift I got in my entire life " I hugged him . " what will we do next? " he asked. " first we'll go to any nearby restaurant to eat because I am starving second we'll go to a shopping mall to buy you some new outfits " I said. " why new outfits I don't. ....." he said but I interrupted him saying that our discussion is over and he's buying new outfits. he's going to his friend's family in America and he doesn't want to buy clothes what type of stupid he is? " I don't know what I would have done without you Stella ". " good that you know " I said. We went to a restaurant and ate quickly then set of to the mall. We bought cool outfits and things for my cute little brother. Our parents called us and we told them that we are on our way back.

In the other side
Zayn's POV

We had our showers then Niall decided to order pizza because he's hungry. I wish to hear him saying that he's not hungry once in my life only once. I wasn't concentrating in anything they were saying or doing I was thinking about a lot of things and problems that if the boys knew they will never talk to me again. " Zayn Zayn " Liam yelled. " ha what's wrong what happened " I got up from my chair. " there is something wrong " Harry rolled his eyes at me. I know that he's mad as hell now. All of the boys were looking at me angrily. I'll be kicked out of my house soon. " Sorry now can you catch me up with what's going on here " I said. " you weren't listening to us and that's so annoying Zayn " Louis said. " guys I am really sorry I just don't know why I am not concentrating I just ..." I sobbed and if you asked me why in hell am I sobbing I'll tell I Don't know I seriously don't know I am being so emotional lately. " Zayn you okay? " Harry asked in concern. " yes I don't know what happens to me suddenly. I am ok don't worry " I said. " Zayn you are so weird lately " Liam said. " you didn't used to be emotional at all even if you were breaking down " Niall said. I was looking at them without taking because they were right and I don't have any answer for what they are saying. " guys now let's see what are we gonna do for the rest of the day " Louis said.