"Its so awesome! I'll never doubt you again Iggy!" I say squishing him into a bone crushing hug.

"Bomber jacket, bomber jacket, BOMBER JACKET!" I scream sprinting around the house."

After my short sprinting session around the house I walk into the living room about to ask Iggy what he's doing, but when I realise his attention is on the book and not me something stops me from speaking and I end up staring at the Brit.

It's rare I get a proper chance to look at him when he's not focused on me, his relaxed face as he looks down intently at his book his eyebrows furrowed slightly in a really cute way-wait cute?-ever since he came back yesterday Iggy seems different somehow, or maybe I'm different?

At least he was never cute before and I never wanted to cuddle him close to me and kiss those adorable soft looking lips. Just then he bites his lip gently in concentration. Oh my god that was so hot. Admittedly I have been having those kinds of thoughts about England.

Yesterday and today I've found myself getting slightly nervous whenever he touches me or leans close to me. I think this all started when I started jerking off, which was a while ago.

Every time I do the image of England kept popping into my mind, no matter how hard I tried to think of something else, eventually I just gave up mainly because the something else I thought of ended up being France which terrified me to no end.

Trust me nothing is scarier.

In my mind England would be in various vulnerable positions, with no clothes on, whispering various dirty things to me in a really sexual voice, doing various dirty things to me.

After a while of this happening I realised I was in love with my older brother, in fact kind of love struck and obsessed.

After a while of fighting these thoughts I realised it was what I wanted, in fact I don't really know why I was fighting against them in the first place. There is no one I love or care for more. The time I spend with Iggy is perfect and I wouldn't want to spend my time with anyone else.

Anyways at the present time my number one goal is to make Iggy first respect me and treat me as an equal, then get him to fall in love with me if he hasn't already.

I grin at my amazing plan and go over to talk to Iggy.

POV England

"Hey Iggy, watcha doing?"

"Just handling some of your finances, nothing important."

"Can I you show me how? Can I help?"

"No!" I say slightly more aggressively than I meant to.

"Why not Iggy? I'm old enough to handle this stuff!"

"No your too young." I say trying to think of excuses.

"But I have to learn how to do it in the future anyway." I growl at him and give him a possessive glare.

"No America get out!" For once he doesn't argue back and exits the room, he looks at me like I'm a completely different person, one he's not used to and has hurt his feelings.

I didn't mean to snap at him! It's just his finances are one of the only things I do for him which he doesn't know how to do, if he learns then I'm a step closer to being useless to him.

POV America

I didn't mean to anger him I was trying to be mature and take care of my country!

I thought it would impress him. But the way he looked at me, the expression on his face, it was terrifying, not the kind expression I'm used to at all.