Epilogue - End of the Journey

This isn't all that important this chapter. So just enjoy!

-----------

~Heiwa's POV~

After a few months of traveling, we finally found Uzushiogakure. There, we started to settle down. By this point, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, and Naruko were 14. (That's an age reference if anybody needs it.) Itachi returned about a year later, so the aforementioned three were 15. We started rebuilding the city after that. Surprisingly, Jiraiya came back with Tsunade.

Right now, I'm walking through the towns of the city. There were lots more people here now. Rogue ninjas have joined, travelers have settled here, merchants have made Uzugakure their home. It's great.

What's my position? I'm Uzukage until Naruto is old enough, though here we don't really have ranks.

And actually, I have a little announcement to make. I'm pregnant. Never thought it would happen but, hey! It happened. He or she is Zabuza's kid. It's a little exciting!

-Break-

I reach the gate of the city I'm proud of. There, Naruto, Hinata, Naruko, and Kakashi are getting ready to go out on a mission.

"Hey, guys." I greeted.

"Heiwa!" Naruko exclaimed, hugging me.

"Good luck on your mission." I grinned as Naruko backed away.

"And you, good luck with the paperwork." Naruto snickered.

"Already finished today's." I bragged. "It's not that hard if you don't procrastinate."

"Well, we'll see you when we get back," Hinata said. I gave them a wave as they started to head out.

I turned and faced the path back into Uzugakure.

The City I Can Be Proud Of

The Place You Can Return To

The End Of Our Journey

---------

End Story!

It's the end, guys! I've finally finished another story! I haven't procrastinated. Anywho... I hope you enjoyed this story. The likelihood of there being a sequel is unlikely. I think I wrapped it up pretty well and it doesn't need a sequel, granted I did end it quickly, but whatever. I hope you enjoyed!

Edit 5/17/018 - Essentially the same message from the beginning. There's a rewrite up under the name of "If Only I Could Leave." It's a lot better and I've already planned out up to chapter 7 of the sequel. Please go check it out. It's only got about 3 chapters so far, but I like it a lot better than this one. If you liked this one, you'll definitely like the next one. I tackle the whole neglect and abuse thing differently than in this one (meaning it's not cliched) and I basically kill off most of my OCs because why not. Please go read it!