Chapter 6 - Land of Bears, Heiwa's Little Sister, Heiwa Sings

I do NOT own Naruto. It is owned by Masashi Kimimoto. I only own Heiwa Uzumaki-Uchiha, which is an OC of mine. Thank you!

~Timeskips, POV changes, etc.~

"Talking."

Thoughts.

'Tailed beasts talking to their Jinchuuriki , or other Jinchuuriki, in the mindscape.'

If just one word is this way, then it's a quote-em-quote word

'Jinchuuriki talking to their tailed beasts ,or other Jinchuuriki, in the mindscape.'

"Tailed beasts talking outside of the mindscape, or talking through their Jinchuuriki."

"Other Jinchuuriki talking in the mindscape."

(Quick A/N made while I was writing)

"Jinchuuriki talking with their tailed beast's voice mixed with theirs."

Tailed beasts'/demon's thoughts

----------------------------

~Hinata's POV~

"Where are we?" Naruto asked, looking at our surroundings.

"We, my fellow Jinchuuriki, are in the Land of Bears." Yugito replied.

"Why?" Fu asked.

"Looking for somebody." Heiwa told us, shrugging her shoulders.

"Who?" I said.

"You'll find out." Heiwa responded, smiling. "We're going to the Village Hidden in the Stars. But be careful and do what I do."

"Hn." Sasuke let out.

"Hn!" Heiwa puffed.

"Cht." Naruto sighed. "Let's just get going. These two are gonna argue in Uchiha-ish."

"Uchiha-ish?" Heiwa asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"What even is that?" Sasuke finished.

"Uchihas can read minds. It's creepy..." Naruto whispered to me, probably referencing how the two finished each others' sentence.

I let out a soft giggle. Heiwa and Sasuke turned to Naruto and I, grins on their faces. I had a feeling that they were planning something.

"Guys! Teams!" Heiwa called out. "B, Yagura, Han, Menma, and Yugito, Utakata, Fu, Naruto, and Hinata, and Gaara, Sasuke, Roshi and I. Yagura's group, look for supplies. Naruto's group will find a place to stay tonight. My group will search for the person I mentioned."

"Hai/Whatever/Hn/Alright/Yes, Heiwa-nee/Sure, Heiwa-gaki." they replied.

"Alright. Move out!" Heiwa ordered.

I followed Fu, Utakata, and Naruto to a nearby creek that Fu had scouted out. Naruto and I searched for firewood, leaving Utakata and Fu to set up the tents. It was silent most of the time, so I decided to break the silence.

"S-So... Um... N-Naruto-kun..." I started. "H-how had everything b-been?"

"G-good..." Naruto replied, not really looking towards me.

"Byakugan!" I exclaimed after doing the handsigns. I scoured the surrounding forest floor for any logs or twigs that would be good for a fire. "Aha! Jackpot!"

"Where?" Naruto asked, then noticed me looking at a pile of leaves. "Under?"

I nodded. The two of us moved the pile of leaves to see a pile of logs and twigs.