Chapter 25

Catalina POV

"She won't know if you won't tell!" I hear a woman talking.

"And who's going to tell?" two people giggling.

"I miss you! I miss you a lot. When are you going to leave that crazy bitch wife of yours?" The woman asked.

"Soon, baby! Be patient. I'm just waiting for the perfect timing." This is not happening. A-andreas is cheating on me? "Come here! I miss touching you!" The woman giggles. They're not aware that I'm around. Parang dinurog ang puso ko. I can't breath.. I .. I can't breath!

"Do you still love her? She's done nothing but give you hard times. Why don't you let her date that doctor. It will make your annulment go way faster." Who is this woman!

"Love? I can't even stand being around her. I'm forced to stay with her because of her condition. The bitch is going psycho. I already told you that. Let's not talk about her. Nawawalan ako ng gana. Let's just make love until we couldn't anymore!" The girl is on top of him. He caress her face the way he caress mine. He kisses her like how he kisses me. Why? Why is he doing this to me? WHY???!!!!

I watched Andreas undress the mysterious woman. The look he gave her as if she's his life it broke my heart. He undid her bra and slowly trailed kisses on her breast. She moan and moan and he liked it. Andreas lowered the woman to his manhood and he moan while guiding her. He look right through me and smiled. As if he wasn't bothered that I was watching them...

He grabbed her and was on top of her. "I miss playing rough with you!" He whispered to her.

"Rough is what I like!" They had sex like it's the end of the world. I feel so warm and angry. I want to strangle her for touching my Andreas. But is it true? He wanted an annulment. My surrounding is spinning. I want to vomit. This whole thing doesn't make sense. How did I not know about his infidelity?

The thought of Andreas not wanting me anymore killed me on the inside. There's no more tears to cry. There's no more words to say. This must be really the end of us. The end of our story. We ended up being ruined. Ruined by faith, hope and l-love!