Chapter 12

Andreas POV

I woke up noticing Catalina is not beside me. I checked the bathroom, the kitchen, living room and I went in the kids room she's not there. I went back inside our room I saw her phone with an enveloped next to it. "MY LOVE"

I am really sorry I have to leave you like this. I hope you understand. I want nothing more than to be with you and the kids pero kinailangan kong umalis. I have to find myself again. I have battles I have to fight alone. Panatag ang loob ko na iwan ang mga bata sayo dahil alam kong hindi mo sila pababayaan. Mahal na mahal ko kayo. I am hoping  na sana I will find my way back to you someday if ever I overcome all the obstacles I am about to engage into. I love you my love. Ikaw lang ang nilalaman ng puso ko since the very beginning. I'm sorry I didn't fight for us but I don't regret anything dahil sa lahat nang mga pinag daanan natin nabigyan tayo ng panginoon ng biyaya. Ang ating kambal. Please remind them of me as they grow older. Tell them I love them so so so much! Paalam aking mahal. Hanggang sa muli nating pag kikita.

I love you,
C

I called Bryce. I told him about the letter. He said all he know is that she was just getting a cyst remove pero bakit ito nag papaalam?

"Bryce, she left her phone here!" Tugon ko sa kanya. Napa upo ito sa silya.

"She lied to me!. She erased all her trace. I can't even search for her! What the hell is she up to??" Seeing him panicked made me angry. Because it means nobody knows where Catalina is!

"What about her body guard??!" I asked.

"She personally hired Max. I can't trace him either. She planned this awhile ago. When she went to Philippines she said she bumped into someone and she was pretty scared. Pero she didn't tell me kung sino!" He started phasing back and forth " Sabi niya this person will help her. But she blind sided me! I trusted her too much. Dapat pala sinamahan ko siya. Tarantadong Max yun. I don't even know if its his real name!!" I stared at him. He dialed someone on his phone.

"It's me. I'm sending you a photo of someone I want you to background check him for me. Thoroughly! Ins and outs! Even kung saan siya pinanganak!!!!" Sigaw nito sa phone. "I'll find her! Take the kids back to Philippines Andreas. Settled na ang mga papeles nila. I'm pretty sure she'll check on them." Not knowing kung saan siya hindi mapanatag ang loob ko.

"Bryce, check the doctor she last seen. Maybe they can tell us what's wrong with her!" He gave me a blank look.

"That doctor disappeared also. Two days ago with no traces. The hospital has no records of Catalina!" She planned all of these but who's helping her? She can't be doing this on her own.

"Screen her pictures through all airports and all terminals with that Max guy. I will pay whoever bring Catalina back to me. Unharmed!" Singhaw ko kay Bryce.

"Sige, tatawagan ko ang contact ko sa intelligence agencies. But serious, take the kids back to Philippines. Ako na ang bahala mag hanap sa kanya!" Nagulat kami when we heard Aj crying.

"Mama, don't leave me! Mama!!! Mamaaaaaaaaa" tumakbo si Bryce papunta sa kanya.

"Hey, shhh.. Uncle B is here! What's wrong?" Nakayakap ang bata sa kanya.

"I saw mommy. She's sick. I saw blood coming out from her nose. Uncle B Mom is sick. I saw her yesterday too. She had a bloody nose but she said it didn't hurt and she made me promise not to tell anyone. I want my mommmmmmmy.... Mamaaaaa!" Aj kept on crying. Nagising niya si Andrea at umiiyak din ito. Nilapitan ko siya.

"Baby, taha na! Shhhh. Mommy will be right back okay. She just went shopping!" Nag tinginan kami ni Bryce.

"Daddy, I always hear Mama cry every night. I always hug her when she cries. Who's going to hug her now?" Iyak nito.

"Sshhh stop crying. You're making mommy upset by crying. Go back to bed. Okay! We will meet mommy back in the Philippines!" I rock her back and forth para maka tulog ulit.

"Bryce get the plane ready. Aalis kami kaagad para hanap na kaagad si Catalina." I walk back in our room. Hindi ko na mapigilan ang aking mga luha. She's having a hard time right now and she's all alone. Bakit ba napaka selfish mo Catalina! BAKIT!!! The thought of her going through pain na mag isa is killing me. Dapat dati ko pang na pansin na may dinaramdam ito. Pero puro galit ang nasa puso ko kaya hindi ko siya napag tuonan nang pansin.

Palagi nalang siyang nahihilo. Palaging not feeling well pero inaaway ko lamang ito dahil akala ko nag iinarte lang siya. Now everything is making sense. But I remember one thing. Henry did mentioned he saw her at the hospital back in the Philippines baka puwede naming puntahan yun at malaman kung ano ang ginagawa ni Catalina doon.

"Sir, wala po si Sir Henry. Nag paalam po siya na mag babakasyon daw po." Bakit ngayon pa Henry.

"Bakit hindi niya sinasagot ang mga tawag ko???" Galit kong tanong sa secretary niya.

"Sir, bilin niya po wag siya disturbohin!" Lintik na yan.

"BULLSHIT! WHERE IS HE???? I NEED HIM TO CALL ME ASAP!!! AND I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!" Never naman nag bakasyon yun na hindi nag papa disturbo. Maya maya nag ring ang phone ko pero restricted ang naka sulat.

"HELLO???!" galit kong sagot.

"Chill, high blood ka nanaman!" It's Henry. The guts of this moron.

"Bakit hindi ka nag paalam na mag babakasyon ka pala? And why is your number restricted????????" Naka kamot ako sa noo ko.

"Wow! Bro, I told you about this for months!!" Oo nga pala. Nakalimutan ko. "What do you need ba Pare? Busy ako ehhhh?" Naninibago ako dito kay Henry. Parang may tinatago.

"Remember when you said you bumped into Catalina in one of the hospital back in the Philippine? Which hospital was it? Didn't you mentioned she looked pale or sick? I need to know. She's been missing for almost a week now and she could be in danger. Tell me everything!" I ordered him.

"May sinabi ba akong ganyan? I don't remember saying that at all. I did bumped into her but she said she was just visiting a friend. I can't remember kung saang hospital yun eh. Sorry bro!" He's hiding something.

"Henry!" Singhaw ko.

"What?? Maybe the one from Makati? St. Luke's. Dude we're talking about a year ago. Malay ko ba? Tsaka diba kasama niya naman si Bryce bakit na hihighblood ka jan. You're acting like she's a lost little puppy!" This irritates me.

"She's on her own! And she's SICK!!! Hindi mo ba naiintindihan yan? I want you back from your Vacation. I need you asap!" Baka mataohan siya how serious the situation is.

"Whoaaa! NO NO NO! Bro I'm out of the country. Be reasonable naman. Wala ba siyang message na iniwan?" I told him about the letter. "Ayun naman pala! Then give her space. It's all that she needs!" Space? Space ba talaga.