Chapter 18

Sebastian POV

"I regret loving you. Every single bit of it. You don't deserve any second chance Rosa Mae. The reason I agreed to marry you was because I couldn't bare to see Catalina hurt anymore because of your mom. Pero ikaw pala ang may pakana nang lahat. You played your game pretty good but not good enough. You see, in the end, Your parents, Andreas, Bryce and I we will always choose Catalina over you. You deserved every beating you got from
me before. You're lucky I didn't know then about your schemes. Dahil kung nag ka taon na nalaman ko, AKO MISMO ANG PAPATAY SAYO." She's just staring at me crying.

"I'm really sorry Sebastian. Patawarin mo ako sa mga kasalanan ko!" She begged but I didn't buy it.

"No! You should apologize to your sister but I'm not letting you go near hear. You're better off dead to all of us than alive!" I said bitterly.

"I'm so so sorry!" She grabbed my hand but I snatched it away.

"One of you has to die in order for the other to survive!" I just keep staring at her. "And you god damn know what I mean right?!" I walk towards her right side where all her IVY's are hooked.

"Sebastian, don't! I'm not ready to die. Please don't!!!!" She cried.

"Not ready to die? Eh DIBA NGA NAG PAPATAY PATAYAN KA FOR SEVEN FUCKING YEARS!" My anger is taking over me. She moved to protect herself.

"Baby, please give me another chance!" She begged crying.

"You see baby, everyone deserves second chance but NOT TO MAKE THE SAME FUCKING MISTAKE!!" She covered her face and fake cry. "Nag aagaw buhay ang kapatid mo nang dahil sayo! You tried to kill her not once, twice or trice but over and over again. Nakakatawa ang tadhana no Rosa Mae? Dahil kahit gaano mo ka gusto mawala ang isang tao hindi mo magawa gawa. Alam mo kung bakit? Dahil kahit ang diyos ayaw sayo! Nakakadiri ka. You're nothing but a filthy greedy son of a bitch!" I grabbed her pillow.

"Sebastian, DON'T! PLEASE. SOMEBODY HELP ME! HELP ME!! SOMEBODY!" She screamed.

"Funny, for someone who likes to play with people's lives is scared to die?!" I raised the pillow. "Kahit mag lupasay kapa jan sa pag sisigaw walang lalapit sayo. Kahit may mga police sa labas hindi ka nila tutulungan. You know why? Because I play your game better than you! You see my dearest wife, I owned this hospital. Heck, I owned half of Europe. Everyone here I owned. They bow down to me because it's my money they live on. If I tell them to die in front of me they will die in front of me. If I tell them to ignore your scream while I kill you they will ignore your scream while I kill you!" I smirk at her. She looked at me as if she had seen a ghost. "Want to hear something good? The doctors are outside waiting for you to die so they could harvest your organs and donate them! But don't worry. Catalina will take care of your heart!" I press and hold down the pillow to her face to suffocate her. She scratches and tried to fight me but she's too weak. Tear dropped down my cheek as she started hyperventilating. She tried her hardest to fight back until she wasn't able to move and slowly died..

Andreas POV

"Mr. Torres, if we don't get her a new heart ASAP she won't make it!" The doctor explained.

"Do everything you can! Please I begged of you. She can't die! I won't allow it!!" I screamed at him crying.

"Andreas!!" Sambit ni Bryce.

"We got a perfect match! WE FOUND A MATCH!!!!" He excitedly announces.

"How?!" I asked. We had found out that Rosa Mae indeed sabotaged everything. She blocked every possible donors for Catalina. It was the main reason why Catalina hasn't gotten a new heart yet. I made sure she's the first person to get a heart even if she's not on the top list. I'd do everything for her. I even contacted someone in Black Market to check for possible donors.

"Someone died from an accident and she matched Catalina 100%! She's getting a healthy heart!" I thanked god for this.

"That's a good news. I will go ahead and schedule her heart transplant surgery immediately." The doctor excuses himself.

"Baby.." I kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and gave me a smile. 

"I-I love you!" She managed to say. The moment she closed her eyes her heart monitor started beeping.

"Catalina? Hey! Baby? No.." I cradle her. "CATALINA! Wake up! CATALINA!!!!!" Doctors and nurses rushes to us. "She stop breathing." I told them.

"Mr. Torres please wait outside." One of the nurses ushered me towards the door. "Hand me the paddle please!" I heard one of the doctor asked the nurse. More people came in the room. They're prepping Catalina for her surgery. I saw them moved her from one bed to another. "We're heading towards the surgery room! We will update you!" I followed them until I wasn't allowed to be in a room. I waited outside for hours. Nurses, surgeon and assistant nurses walked passed me but they have no news for me.

Sebastian POV

"Sir, what would you like me to do with her body? We've got what we needed!" My right hand man asked.

"Dig her a whole somewhere and toss her there. She don't deserve any proper burial." Raul handed me her belongings.

"One of the nurse wanted me to hand you these!" I nodded and he left me alone.

When I opened the little envelope it had her wedding ring in it. I tip the envelope and the ring slid out. I couldn't help myself from crying. I hated her the moment she agreed to marry me. I should've been more careful with my feelings towards her. She's nothing but a con person. She deserves to die. I heard Raul came back in my office.

"We took care of everything. The Torres won't know where the heart came from. I also took care of Mrs. Montesalgado, Sir!"

"Thank you, Raul! How did Catalina's surgery go?" I asked.

"Pretty good, Sir! Her body didn't reject her new heart. The surgeons were really surprised how her body reacted to the new heart. They said it seems like it was a replica of her original!" This made me happy. After everything my wife had done to her this is the only way I could ever repay her.