Chapter 23

Catalina POV

"You're not leaving me?" I asked after wiping my tears away.

"Come.." He tagged me closer and put his arms around me. "Leaving you, that never crossed my mind. I need you to see Dr. Herras tomorrow. Maybe he can help you with your depression. He's one of the best doctor in the country!" I didn't want to see any doctor. I can manage myself but if that's what Andreas want I will see that doctor.

"Will you come with me?" The thought of going there by myself just didn't feel right to me.

"Of course. I will support you all the way! Take a shower with me?" I nodded and wehen I was about to leave his walk in closet he grabbed me. "No, I'll be the one to take your clothes off!" Ahh the romantic and possessive Andreas is back.

Pag katapos namin maligo at mag bihis tinawag niya ang isa sa mga kasambahay at may binulong ito. "What was that about?!" I asked. He cocked his head and smile.

"You need to eat. I asked her to cook us food. I'm starving!" Sambit nito.

"One of the maid said you left with suitcases. What was that all about?" Naka tingin lang ako sa kanya. I needed him to be honest with me.

"Tumawag ang Mama mo. Gusto nilang dalhin ang mga bata sa Paris. Kaya may dala dala akong suitcase kanina dahil inimpaki ko ang mga bata ng mga damit. I didn't bother you with it kasi ayaw kong pag awayan nanaman natin. The kids are worried about you. They love you, I think you should know that!" He gave me a guilty look.

"I LOVE THEM TOO!" Singhaw ko. I tried to calm myself. This is what my doctor said. I get too hyped up with certain situation that it takes over my emotion. "I.. love them too, Andreas. I love them more than myself, more than anything in the world. You know that! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!" Lumapit siya sa akin with this concern look. "DON'T! Don't give me that look. I know I messed up. I know I haven't been myself lately but I will try best to fight this monster in me!!!" I held on to my tears. Dahil ayaw ko nang umiyak.

"Babe, shhh!" He cuddled me. "I know. I know. I'm sorry if I upset you. Let's go and eat?" He usher me towards the door.

Seeing Doctor Herras has indeed impact my life. Unti-unti kong nacocontrol ang sarili ko without medication. He indeed is the best doctor in the country. He studied abroad and earned his PHD. I also found out that he supports many charities especially if it has something to do with children. I started funding some of the charity he's managing. Through charity events and activities I have slowly forgotten the monster living inside of me. Napapalapit ang loob ko kay Damon the more we spend time together. Sometimes it causes fights between Andreas and I.

"How's the office?" Tanong ko kay Andreas. Para kaming nag lalaro ng taguan o habulan. Kasi when I wake up wala siya dahil maaga pumapasok sa trabaho. Pag uwi ko ng bahay tulog naman ito.

"Busy." Tipid nitong sagot.

"Oh? How so?" I know he's upset about something.

"Just busy. I have a lot of work to do. I just called to check if you're doing fine being back in the office. I sent Ryan to your office to sweep through your company. He will change all the necessary things that needed change. Also, all your CCTV's will be replaced with new ones. The one that can't be hack. Kahit sinong hacker pa yan!!" Something really is wrong. "I also sent Paul and Atto for more security. It's better safe than sorry!" He let out a loud sign.

"What's going on Andreas????" Kabado kong tanong.

"Nothing. This is just a procedure we have to do time to time. To make sure there's no room for mistakes!" Paranoid nanaman ito.

"Hey, bago ko makalimutan, Damon is hosting an event tomorrow night and he would like us to attend!" He was silent for a second. "ANDREAS!" I yelled.

"I can't. I'm busy!" Damn it.

"Do it for me, please?" I pleaded.

"Catalina, NO!" Galit nanaman ito. "Don't get me wrong but don't you think you spend too much time with all those charity events and functions with him? Seriously! We hardly see each other tapos you want to go on an event he's hosting instead of just spending time with the kids and I??!" He blow up.

"You know what forget it! Forget that I even asked!" I turn my phone off. "Shit! Shit! shit!!!" Sigaw ko. Paul rushes to the door after he heard me scream.

"Mrs. Torres? Okay ka lang po?" I gave him the get the hell away from me look. But I recovered.

"Sorry. Umm.. I'm okay. Please let my secretary know about Ryan." He nodded and closed the door behind me. Speaking of secretary I miss Bryce.

He went back to the army. Time to time he calls and check in but saglit lang kami nakakapag usap dahil palage itong busy. I even told him na baka pag balik niya sa pinas may mga anak na ang mga anak ko.

Three hours had passed wala pa rin akong naririnig galing kay Andreas. Siguro galit na galit na yon sa akin. I scan through all the paper works I have to sign para sa mga bago naming investors. But I can't seem to concentrate thinking about Andreas. A minute later my door flew open and napatayo ako sa gulat. Isang galit na galit na Andreas ang bumulaga sa akin. He told his people to step away and wait by my secretary's desk.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked. Looking at his angry eyes.

He shuts the door close and lock it behind him. "Did you seriously hang up on me??" Galit nitong tanong. "And you dare turn your phone off?" Oh boy. "Are you asking for punishment Mrs. Torres?" Oh no. No no no! Not here!!

"Napaka baliw mo talaga! I know that look Andreas. NO!! NEVER! NOT HERE!!" I yelled. Lumapit ito sa akin slowly without breaking eye contact.

"I think I have to remind you who you're married to Mrs. Torres!" There! That smirk. Shit I'm in trouble!

"A-andreas! STOP! STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!" I motioned my two hands for him to stop.

"And if I don't stop?!" Now he's whispering in my ear. "Are you going to scream for help? But see Mrs. Torres, if you don't take your security with you all the time who will come and help you?" He turned me around. "You see, this is why I need you to follow my strict rules just in case you get into a shit hole of troubles.!" He started feeling my behind and with one swoop he lifted my legs and he got in between. He slowly tag my underwear to the side and to my surprise he inserted his manhood in me. "This must be very exciting for you!" He teases as he thrust behind me.

"..Andreas!" Is all I could say.