the pool

(A/N hi I start school tomorrow! (It's currently 3:46am) and I'm not too happy about that so I'm here to write about something that makes me happy! Also how'd you guys like the new episode with *dramatic voice* MINA LOVEBERRY! I really enjoyed it, but I think the camping episode is my favorite. In otherwords, ENJOY THIS!!)

Star had just got out of the public pool for the first time and loved it. She loved having the water rush over her back as she swam gracefully in the silky blue water.

Star knew how to swim, she's swam in lakes, rivers, but never an actual pool! 

The pool smelt strongly of chlorine, but star didn't mind. In fact, she didn't even notice the elderly lady she knocked over while trying to do a backflip in the deep end while Marco was screaming at her to stop.

Of course she nailed it and stuck the landing.

BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!

Star was so caught up with having fun and playing with those weird torpedo things that you threw and then they sunk, that she didn't even notice what Marco was trying to tell her.

"Hey star I've been meaning to talk to you, and I wanted to do it here because it's beautiful outside and.."

"WOOOOHOOOO!!!" Star did a huge cannonball knocking over atleast three toddlers in the pool.

She sunk to the bottom and pushed her self back up and released a huge breath she didn't even know she was holding in. 

"That was so fun! Hey Marco did you bring a snack? Oh who am I kidding your mom told you too and you're rule boy!!! OH MY GOSH LOOK A FLOATATION DEVICE!" 

Star swam over to a pool noodle and wrapped her pale arms around it giving it a light squeeze and giggling slightly.

"Star, can you please listen for just a second?" Marco groaned sitting underneath an umbrella picking at some gushers he brought. 

"Hold on safe kid! This magical water ramen is so cool! Look it holds me up! And it holds water too! I LOVE EARTH LAKES! even though they are much smaller than mewni's, they are so much fun!!" Star rolled around in the pool still hanging onto the red noodle. 

"Star, just please listen to me." Marco whined, sounding a little upset.

"WEEEEEE I LOVE EARTH!!!" 

"Oh for the love of purple grapes the kid loves you!" An elderly lady screamed out.

"W-what? Why would you just assume that?" Star stopped messing around and focused on Marco who was blushing more than anyone in the world. "Marco, is this true?"

"Um-uh-I-uh yeah... I wanted to tell you here, it so pretty out here and reminded me of you. Sunny and perfect" 

"Aw Marco! I'm so sorry I ignored you! I just got so caught up in these earth activities! To be honest Marco, I feel the same way. I never knew how to tell you and I never knew I would till now." Star got out of the pool and stood in front of Marco.

"I'm very glad you feel the same, I love you star..." Marco grabbed her hand and looked into her ocean eyes.

Star kissed him on the cheek and slithered her arms around his waist.

"Thank you for taking me here."

(OKAY THIS WAS CHEESY WHATEVER IM TIRED IT 4:07 AM HOPE YOU ENJOYED)