Jealousy

Star's POV

----------------

I sat on my bed, reading my book of spells. I really needed to improve on my magic, I don't want to hurt anybody.

I was getting bored, so I started to hum to myself. That hum turned into a whisper, whispering to talking, & and talking to ABSOLUTE FULL OUT SINGING.

"WE BOTH KNOW, WE CANT GO WITHOUT IT!! SHE TOLD ME WE'LL NEVER BE ALOOOOONE!"

Suddenly, an extremely cute little nerdy boy came,

"I CANT FEEL MY FACE WHEN IM WITH YOU!"

I yelled back,

"BUT I LOVE IT!"

We both started dying out laughing.

"Marco, there is something wrong with us."

He nodded still gasping for breath.

"Oh by the way, Jackie is coming over for lunch, your welcome to join us, after all you are my bestie."

He got up, brushed himself off and walked towards the door, holding the knob waiting for a reply.

"Thanks but I think I'm just gonna chill in my room while you two "Crazy Kids" live it up in there." I winked. I liked Marco, but I know he liked Jackie a lot, and he had got what he wanted. Its been two weeks since they started dating (or as I like to call it, pain and misery). 

He just giggled "Star your the best." He started closing the door.

"Marco.." He slowly re-opened it.

"Yeah Star? Whats up?"

"Well I know this sounds kinda stupid but, would you rather me or Jackie?"

He just stood there, blank expression, hands in his pockets.

"Star-"

My eyes were getting cloudy quickly.

"It's just you've been so close with her and already kissing her! I know thats good but I've been so alone Marco! I can't stand spending another day with talking to you for such a short time! You hang out with Jackie then BAM! Your gone! I only got to talk to you for such a short period of time just now, and once your done with Jackie your done for the rest of the day and you just- you just."

Tears were pouring down my cheeks,

"Disappear." I mumbled wiping my cheeks.

"I understand if you enjoy Jackie more, she is your perfect match and you guys are so great together and I can't imagine you guys hurting each other."

Marco sat next to me and put his hands on my cheeks and looked at me deeply.

"Star, I know this seems nuts but."

He sat there for awhile.

"I love you. Ever since you came to Mewni. Life isn't the same without you."

He kissed me. I was still crying extremely badly but I think these were tears of joy.

Suddenly I woke up. It was the middle of the night. Well great, It was a dream. I had felt something move. I turned around to see Marco's arms wrapped around my waist. He was sound asleep.

Or was it?

*A/N jeez guys, I'm sorry for all of the shipping stories its just BLARGH! life is a mess rn with cheer and school and life. Just to clear up with chapter, Star was jealous of Jackie and Marco and she finally spilled to Marco and he told her that he loved her the whole time. When she wakes up in the middle of the night thinking everything is a dream but Star and Marco fell asleep on her bed and it all REALLY happened. So yes, everything did happen. BTW I can only update on weekends so expect only two updates a week. Saturday night and Friday nights. So REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYEEEEE!*