Chapter Seven

That morning, well I should have said afternoon, I'd woken up on a bed. It was soft and I wished I had one like this my whole life, I probably would have slept more if I had one as comfy as this. I stretched and rolled until I bumped into something, but considering that I was in a bed it was more like someone. I slowly looked over my shoulder to find a sleeping Laddie; he was out like a light and I sighed in relief. My sigh made me cringe, it increased the headache I'd developed. There was a strangling pressure on my face and the top of my head. The actual fuck?

"If you'd like, I have some aspirin hidden around here somewhere," a soft, sleepy voice called.

"That sounds bitchin'" I muttered as I slowly turned to lay on my stomach, hanging over the side of the bed. I took deep breaths trying to avoid chucking up whatever I had last night.

"Here you go," the quiet girl muttered, dropping three little pills in my hand. I quickly swallowed them dry before I sat up slowly.

"Thanks," I breathed as I sat against the headboard with my eyes closed, "I'm Cassandra otherwise known as Sandra and I appreciate you so much right now."

"I'm Star." I nodded slowly before getting off the bed and leaning against the wall. I was in my swimsuit with my Motley Crue top over it but my skirt wasn't in sight.

"Nice to meet you. You guys got a bathroom around here or something," I asked as I spotted my bag sitting behind a familiar couch.

"Down the hall," she pointed to the dark hall down the way, "That's where the boy's rooms are and they sleep all day, be careful please."

I nodded and slung my bag over my shoulder and picked up a candle. I popped open my zippo and made use of it to light a candle that was small enough to fit in one of those fancy little pirate lanterns. I stalked quietly down the dark hall and there was an old doorway with a door that covered it but was not attached.

I slid between the doorway and door, setting the lantern on the floor and I riffled through my bag for a new outfit. Unsure of who would walk in, if anyone of the boys woke up, I quickly changed. I had on a black cut out cropped tank top, a pair of black shorts with leather laces up the sides, knee high black socks, and my black Dr. Martens. I fluffed my dreads in hopes that I looked better than I thought I did as I didn't notice any mirrors. I'd have to have to ask Star about that. With a sigh, I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and shouldered my bag on and headed back to the main room with the lantern in hand.

By the time I'd stumbled out it, the sun had began to set. It felt like time was flying by as by now I heard voices from behind me.

"Move fucker," a voice laughed and just beyond the shadows the echoing of footsteps bounding towards the Hall entrance.

"Slow down hotshot, she'll still be there when you get there," Dwayne's deeper voice sounded, chuckling at then end.

No sunlight shone in the cave but from the middle of the room you could see the bright colors of the night sky. Star was quick to start relighting burn barrels and I noticed Laddie stretching from the corner of my eye. How did I not hear or see them behind me?

"Lookin' good Doll," David smiled as a dinosaur sounding screech sounded behind me.

I swiveled quickly as to see I had avoided being crushed by a falling Paul. Marko hid a smile behind his gloved hand.

"Fuckin' pothead," I snorted at his groan from the ground, "I'm not even high yet!"

"Babe! Help me up," he whined from the ground, reaching up a hand to me. I tossed my bag to the couch behind me and I reached out to Paul when Dwayne came flying up behind me.