CHAPTER 24:ITS OVER

I forced my eyes open, my vision was extremely blurry and my ears kept ringing. I was flat on my back. I started to rub my head and really focus on where I was. I was in some sort of large dust cloud, it was as if a building fell. My vision slowly focused and my ears stopped ringing. Suddenly I heard movement behind me. I looked up to see General Keys was standing over me. My hear skipped a beat and I struggled back up to my feet ready to fight. Keys spread both his arms open and I prepared for the worst.

"Frieeeeeeend " he said, what the heck. He than ran up to me and forced me into a tight hug. "Friend friend friend" he kept saying. Confused with his sudden change in attitude I awkwardly hugged him back. "Uhhhh yeah, friend?" I said. He let me go and started jumping around, "yaaayyyyy friend" he yelled with joy. I sighed in relief and sat down on the ground watching Keys pick up a large rock and start dragging it against the floor like a toy car. Looks like the memory ray erased some of his memory's, he has the mind of a child.

Should I kill him? Naw hes no threat. The dust cloud settled a little and I started to see old shacks and houses around. Of course some were destroyed. A few people were standing a few yards away obviously to scared to get close. I got up to my feet "its okay everyone, your safe" I announced. Suddenly Keys jumped up and ran into me hugging me tightly. "Ahhhhh" he screamed. Everyone else screamed and ran away. "Everyone calm down its okay" I yelled but Keys kept hugging me and...... Was he crying?

"Whats wrong with you" I snapped. He pointed up at the sky. I looked up and seen why everyone ran away. The freaking Kurt ship was falling out the sky. That thing was big enough to block out the sun, if it were to land thousands would die. I pushed Keys off of me and flew up towards the ship that was coming at us. I held my hands out and the ship hit me. There was a huge BANG! As I caught the ship slowing its fall to a hault. It was like lifting 25 pounds of metal, which isn't a lot of weight.

I used all of my force to bring the ship back up into the atmosphere. As I brought it back up into space I witnessed some escape pods leaving the ship. As I flew up the harder it got breathe until I couldn't do it anymore, but that didn't phase me. Suddenly the ship started to vibrate violently, it was going to blow. If that happens than it'll fall to earth in pieces. I flew up faster and faster and faster. Suddenly the ship blew up, I got burnt a little but was okay. Fire spread all over the place.

I than remembered Martin and Shekra. I looked around the carnage but of course there was to much fire everwhere to see anything. I used all the strength in my arms and clapped my hands together so hard all the fire spread out and evaporated. I can't believe that worked. I looked around and seen that there was debri everywhere floating around aimlessly. But I than spotted my sword floating a few meters away. I flew over to it and as I reached over to grab my weapon another hand grabbed it. I looked up shocked.

But was relived to see it was only Shekra. She was burnt up and beaten up and was carrying Martin on her back, he seemed to hurt to move. Shekra smiled at me, I wish I could tell her I was happy to to see her but I hear no one could hear you scream in space. Instead I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her in for a kiss. I was expecting for her to slap me but she didn't. She kissed me back and for the first time ever I knew....... We couldn't be separated. Martin tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up at him to see he was obviously uncomfortable.

I gave him a thumbs up and grabbed my sword. It transformed into a knife and I placed it into my pocket. I than grabbed Shekra and Martin and flew back down to earth. When we landed Shekra hurried off of me and collapsed on the floor. "Oh my gosh its over" she said with joy. Martin sat down next to her. "Its about time, it was to cold up there" he said. He than looked at me "wheres Steve?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know, and why was the ship falling?" I said annoyed. The ship was fine the last time I checked.

Shekra got up to her feet and hugged me. "It wasn't us baby, we weren't the ones who threw Davis in its battery" she said. Oh gosh I almost forgot I had done that. "By the way, whats wrong with you?" Martin asked. I was confused with his question "what do you mean?" I asked. "Baby, you can fly and shoot lazers, thats not normal" Shekra said. My eyes widen in surprise "you mean I never done that before" I said.

Martin shook his head "nope, I ain't never see anyone do something like that" he said. Suddenly a few rocks started to move from behind me. I looked to see Keys crawling out of hiding. "Friends?" he said, Shekra let me go and lashed out at him, but I appeared in front of her in a flash. "No don't hurt him" I begged. "WHAT!" Shekra yelled. I explained what had happened to him and how he was no threat anymore. "So hes basically a kid?" Martin said. I nodded my head. Shekra looked at him with a menacing glare. "He better be lucky your here, I would've ripped his head off" she threatened.

I sighed in relief as Keys stood close behind me. VROOOM! We heard as a dozen military cars swarmed around us. Military men hopped out and started aiming there weapons at Keys. I wrapped my arms around his whimpering body. I prepared myself for the attack they were about to start, I was ready to protect him. "Hold your fire!" a familiar voice commanded. I looked up to see a man in an white overcoat. He was talll with a metal mask on that had two blue glass holes for his eyes.

His coat floated in the wind like a cape as he stood in front of me with his hands in his pocket. "Well isn't this something you don't see everyday" he said as he took off his mask. I was shocked to see it was the same doctor from that truck in my flashback. "Zack protecting Keys, something tells me im in for a great story"