CHAPTER 7: PLAN B

I stood frozen where I was, about a dozen squids were pointing their guns at us, "you guys are from the military" Donny said with a smile "I wonder how the Kurt will award me for killing you". Steve turned to Shekra who had her hands in her pockets, "plan B" he said. Before Donny could realize what was going on Shekra took her hands out her pockets. She had her gauntlets on, awe man Donny was in fornit now, or so I thought, she just raised her hands in the air and stood there like a statue. Me Donny and all the squids looked at her in confusion. "What are doing? Waiting for a pat down?" Donny said as he pointed the gun at her and away from Steve. Suddenly an explosion came from behind Donny destroying some ships. He turned to see what it was, as soon as he did Steve threw a punch at him,

His fist connected with Donnys chin throwing the red man into the air, the squid took fire. But as this was happening more and more explosions statrted to occur in random places. I ran for cover and slide underneath a close by ship, I looked up to see it was raining boulders of fire, its a meteor shower. I looked around for Amanda, at first I didn't see her. Than she screamed, I followed the sound of her voice to see that the ship she was washing was hit by a meteor and the ship door was pinning her leg down. The door must've fell off and hit her, a meteor was closing in on her, she'd be crushed in seconds.

I crawled from under the ship and ran towards her, the meteor was now inches away from hitting her. I took my knife out my pocket and pushed the button, it transformed into the large sword. I leaped at the meteor and swung the sword at it, the meteor than blew up into a million rock pieces. The force of the explosion sent me flying back unto the ground. But that didn't slow me down, and landed back on my feet and dashed towards Amanda who was still pinned. I grabbed the door and threw it off of her, she looked up at me "thank you" I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder "dont thank me yet" I said. "Hey what are you doing put me down" she complained as she squirmed in my arm, I ignored her and looked around for my group.

There was fire everywhere and ships were blowing up left and right, all the squid dropped their weapons and ran but there was no sighn of Donny. I looked at the last spot where Shekra was and seen her and the rest bording a newer looking ship than the one we were offered. I was about to run over to them when I heard CLICK!, I turned to see Donny was behind me pointing a gun at me, his jaw was broken. "You and your friends destroyed my company and my face, I im going to kill you" he threatened. He took the shot but I was to fast, no to fast for for him, but for the bullet that fired from his weapon. I dodged the bullet and ran at him with Amanda still on my shoulder, she was light and didn't slow me down.

Donny took another shot but it was blocked with my sword, before he could pull the trigger again I was upon him. I stabbed the sword into his stomach and he doubled over dropping his weapon. Green blood ran from his wound and ruined his suit, he looked up at me and smiled, "you won this time but I'll be back" he said. I took my sword out of him and he fell to his knees. Wasting no time and not feeling any sympathy for the criminal I turned back towards the ship my group was on and sprinted towards them. "Did you just kill him!?" Amanda yelled, "yes.... No..... Maybe I don't know" I answered back. She stopped struggling in my arm. Meteors were starting to destroy everything, how could Shekra cause so much damage.

The ship was a few yards away and started to fly up off the ground but the back door was still open, Shekra and Martain were there waiting for me. "Come on Zack hurry!" Shekra screamed, "look out!" Martain screamed as he pointed up. I looked behind me to see a meteor was closing in on me, what kind of plan B was this. I turned back and locked eyes with Martin, "catch!" I screamed as I threw Amanda forward at him. She yelled as she flew in the air but Martain caught her. The meteor hit me in the back, it blew up and propelled me forward like a rocket. Whomever was handling the ship (im guessimg it was Steve) leaned the ship slightly to the side making me fly straight into the back door. Shekra and Martain made room as I came rocketing in, I hit the wall and fell to the floor. Shekra rushed over to me and literally picked sweeped me off my feet, she lifted me up and held me in a bear hug. "Oh my gosh baby you had me so scared, I knew I should've grabbed you when you wandered off" she cried. She squeezed the breath out of me and shook me side to side. "Im fine Shekra, please let me go, captains orders" I complained.

"Whos your new freind?" Martain asked as he closed the back door, Amanda was sitting off to the side on the floor. She was deep in thought, thats a slave I saved" I said "her name is Amanda".

**************
Please vote and comment 😄👍