five

"should i text him, michael?"
michael shrugged and continued kissing his boyfriend, luke. "dude. get out of my house if youre gonna make out with luke." michael pulled away and nodded, "sorry dude. calum looked over at luke and saw he had a light blush growing onto his cheeks. he couldn't help but stare in awe. " dude, stop staring at my boyfriend." calum looked at michael and saw he was glaring at him, "im not! but for real should I text 'em?" " i think you should." lukes tiny voice said and calum nodded. he grabbed his phone and texted ashton.
cal: hey man
ash: hi??
cal: whats up? :-)
ash: jerking off to your dick picture, you?
cal: really?
ash: maybe ;-)
cal: ha ha ha ha
calum was really laughing by this point.
he knew he had to tell his girlfriend but he didnt know how. he decided to go to her house and explain everything.
♡♡♡♡
the chubby cheeked boy got out of his car and opened the door to his girlfriends house. well soon to be ex girlfriend. "chrissy, you here?" he heard some moaning and he furrowed his eyebrows. he followed the moans and opened the door to find some girlbetween his girlfriends legs and another girl behind the first girl. " oh." chrissy opened her eyes and gasped, "i- uh.." calum laughed and looked at the other people and nodded. " i came over here to tell you we're breaking up. seems to see that you were having some fun." chrissy blushed and shrugged. "ive been having fun behind your back with a boy." soon after, calum left the house and drove back to his own.