Telling Lil J

JADA POV:

Last night we stayed up talking about what the plan is and how this war is going to go. Honestly I was nervous as fuck like we are going to have to kill or be killed. It's all fucked up. I was just waking up and Lil J was right next to with his curly all over the place sleeping and Luke behind me with his arms wrapped around me.

I woke up before them two wow it must be early. I got out of Luke grip trying not to wake them up. I got out the bed and to the bathroom. I did my daily hygiene routine and got dress. I walked out the room to the living room. I seen Noah and Death sleeping on the couch. I looked in every room to see everyone sleep. I looked at my phone to see it was 5:47 a.m.

"Why am I up so early" I said to myself walking to the kitchen.

I got some pickles and sat on the counter enjoying the silence of the house.

"Well who should I bother to wake up" I said to myself.

"Oooh Death" I said hopping off the counter with a pickle in my hand. I ate the rest of my pickle and got another one.

I walked in the living room and walked up to Death. I poked him in the cheek with the pickle.

"Death" I sung in his ear.

I heard him groan a little. I poked him again and sung in his ear again.

"Death" I whispered.

He groaned and flipped over so his back was facing me and he was laying on his stomach. I got up off the floor and got on top of him so my legs was on both sides of him. I started poking his back. I started writing my name in his back in cursive.

"Jada do you not want to see day light" he growled.

"Depends is it Monday" I asked.

DEATH POV:

I flipped over but she held on so she ain't fall. Now I was facing her and she was on me stomach eating a pickle with a big smile on her face.

"You're getting pickle juice on me" I said taking the pickle and took a bite.

"Aye that was mine" she said with a pout.

"You have a whole jar" I said taking another bite. It was a good pickle.

"But that one was good" she said taking it back eating it.

"Get off of me" I said sitting up.

She fell on the couch and laughed.

"Why you woke me up when all these people in here to wake up" I said rubbing my face.

"Because I like your reaction the most" she said getting up.

"Oh wow well I'm about go home to take a shower I'll be here later Ight" I said getting up.

"Don't leave me I'm bored" she said sitting on the couch upside down.

"Bye Jada" I said leaving.

JADA POV:

I was now doing nothing again. It was now 6:01.

"I should clean up then make breakfast" I said to myself.

I end up rearranging the whole living room. When I was done it was 7:03. So I started making breakfast. Death walked in the kitchen with a smirk on him face.

"Hey Jada" he said walking to me.

"Death if you come near me I'm going to make you wish you was dead" I said holding up a pan pointing it to him.