Crazy Neighbor

JADA POV:

I woke up with the sound of the door bell. Luke was not next to me. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face and went downstairs.

The door bell rang repeatedly. I open the door there was a girl who looked at least 23 standing there smiling.

I smiled back.

"Hi" I said waiting for her to talk.

"Oh good morning I'm here for Chris is he here I'm his neighbor" she said smiling.

"Yea I'll go get him you can come in if you want" I said opening the door more.

She walked in and sat on the couch. I seen Luke through the patio slide doors. He was getting out the pool and he looked sexy as fuck. It was like everything went in slow motion.

I looked over to see the lady look like she wanted hop though the glass and hump Luke.

"Good morning" I said when Luke came in.

"Hey uh can I talk to you real quick" he said pulling me to the kitchen.

"What is it and look at the trail of water you made your ass is going to forget about it and my clumsy ass is going to slip" I said looking at him confused.

"Why did you let that girl in" he said looking at her though the crack of door.

Did he loose his fucking mind. He must have.

"She's crazy that thing right there is obsessed with me" he said nervous.

Is this nigga really nervous he's the fucking devil.

"Get it together Ight I'll go talk to her you just go change and clean up this fucking water" I said leaving the kitchen.

I walked out and slipped on the water but didn't fall because Luke caught me just in time.

"What did I say" I said getting up and walking to the living room.

"Hi he's going to get dress and I didn't introduce myself I'm Jada his sister" I lied.

"Oh hi I'm his neighbor and future girlfriend" she whispered the last part but I heard her.

"So are you single because my brother is really lonely but he won't admit it" I said.

Awwwe Lucifer you thought I forgot when you let got up and let me fall and purpose. Payback is really a bitch.

"Oh I am does he say things about me" she said happy.

"Oh yes but he's very shy so that why he doesn't be really doing nothing in the neighborhood and he scared to talk to you because every time he see you he get tongue tied it's to cute" I said.

Her eyes lit up. I'm really fucked up for leading this girl on like this tho.

Luke walked down the stairs and looked at me then the girl.

"Hi Christina" Luke said leaning on the wall far away from her.

"What y'all talking about" he said looking at me.

"Oh talking about the date y'all about to go on" I said trying my hardest not to laugh.

"Our what" they both yelled.

Christina eyes had so much happiness in them but Lucifer eyes showed fear and pure anger mostly anger tho.

"Come on you too I would set up the date for y'all don't worry about nothing ok I'll tell y'all when and where" I said looking away from Luke but I can feel his stare.

"Oh my god ok thank you so much bye and see you later" she said to me then Luke giving him a wink and left.

We heard the door closes. I burst out laughing.

"Why the hell would you do that you just hook up me your boyfriend with some crazy as chick that he despise" Luke said sitting down on the couch with his head in his hands.

I walked up to him and sat on his lap so my back was facing the tv and I was facing him.

"Stop it, first it's payback from when you let me fall in heaven and second just give the girl what she wants it's not a big deal just no kissing, fucking, or cuddling" I said.

"I don't like her she's fucking creepy and remember I can't touch humans" he said.

"Nigga are you serious you work at hell how are you creeped out by that girls and wear magic invisible gloves so when you do touch her you don't burn her ass alive" I said.

"She doesn't fear me at all that's why she can actually do shit to me and I don't believe that exist" he said.

He's a dramatic ass I swore.

" I would I know honestly I didn't think you and God exists sometimes but your here and you want me to go to the date with you and spy on y'all and every time she does something you don't like just look at your wrist and I'll tell Noah to interrupt what she was doing" I said with a shrug.

"Ight but what if I don't like her breathing near me" he said with smirk.

"That's your problem" I said.

"Oh yea y'all going to the movies and bowling because I want to do that and Noah said he can beat me at bowling so yea" I said getting up and walking to the door.

"When and where are you going also you can't bowl with Noah he can't show himself and if he invisible people going to think it's a floating ball" he said following me.

"Tomorrow at 7:30 and shopping and Satan told me they can go into any form like you and I'll just tell him to take the form as a human" I said.

"Ok and Why 7:30 and how you going to shop when you don't have a car" he said.

You ask to many questions.

"Well because at 6:30 that's where I take my nap hour nap but I have to cut it 10 minutes short to get ready. So by 7:20 I would be up and well I have your car" I said.

" you don't have my keys and ok can I take a nap with you" he said smirking.

"Hell no I don't like having company with my naps and I do" I said waving the keys in the air.

"How the fuck you get my keys I had them in my pocket" he said touching his pocket.

"Remember I was sitting on your lap well let's just say Elijah taught me that trick" I said smirking.

"Ight but you going shopping like that" he said.

I remember that I had his shirt on and his boy shorts on.

"Nah I'm going home first so I change and get Christian because I have to talk to him" I said.

I kissed him on the lips and walked out the door. I got in the car and push the start button. The car roared to life and I pulled off. I could see Lucifer watching me pull off.