Chapter Ten - The Start of War - (Molly's POV)

Start from the beginning

Sighing, I looked away from Damon. I should probably say something about it now. “Damon.” I said quietly.

“Yea?” He asked looking up at me.

“How stupid do you think I am?” I asked.

“What?”

“I said, how stupid do you think I am? I know everything. Didn't you hear me earlier? When Alex and I saw each other, I saw everything. Even the fact that you two did something’s, okay. And I get it, I do. I know that you love him Damon. But really, Damon? You though that it would be better for me not to know than just trying to have a fucking conversation with me? You know, for as long as I've known you I would have never saw you as one to cover up things like this.” I said looking him in the eyes. Damon sighed and looked back down at his lap, running a hand over his face.

“Ya, well, I'm not exactly rational when it comes to Alex.” He sighed.

“I can tell.” I paused for a moment before continuing, “Look I'm okay with you and Alex. It's not a big deal. I don't even belong here so it would just make sense that –” I was interrupted by the front door swinging open. Damon and I both jumped at the sound. He looked at me before getting up and going into the hallway. Life appeared before me, urging me to look in the hall. I looked at her strangely before going into the hallway.

“Dad?” I heard Damon's voice squeak. When I turned the corner, I gasped.

“Oh my god.” I said. Damon looked back at me. Mr. Stone was covered in blood. His face had been scratched up and he was bleeding from the side of his stomach. He had a slight limp as he walked forward a little. And had a nasty looking bite on his left leg. “Mr. Stone, are you okay? What happened?” I asked rushing over to him.

He groaned slightly as I lifted one of his arms around my shoulder, heading towards the kitchen. “There … There was an attack. Some wolfs attacked us during the meeting.” He said, “I don't know how they got past the guards. Hell, I don't even know how they got past us. We should have smelled them a mile away. But when we did it was a little too late.” I got him to sit down on a chair as Damon came back with the first aid kit. Mrs. Stone walked in from another room and dropped the glass vase she was holding.

“What happened?” She said rushing over to her husband.

“We were attacked during a meeting.” Mr. Stone grunted out.

“And you were stupid enough to let yourself get hurt!?” Mrs. Stone yelled. Mr. Stone winched a little at her tone. She sighed, “Damon, get your brother and Alex. You four are going down to take a look, she said pointing at me also.” Damon nodded and ran upstairs to get Alex and Hunter. I stayed with Mrs. Stone and helped her with Mr. Stone. Damon, Alex, and Hunter came down the stairs and we left.

“Hunter,” Damon nodded towards him, “Wolf up. You gotta carry Alex.” Alex looked slightly confused and scared. I walked behind him and grabbed his hand in mine. He looked back at me and I smiled reassuringly at him. Giving his hand a tight squeeze, I let go.

Hunter sighed as he pulled off his shirt and pants leaving him in only his boxers. Alex's cheeks were turning pink as he looked at the ground and shuffled around on his feet. Damon just rolled his eyes and started to walk towards the woods some more. Hunter's bones started to crack and change his shape into a wolf. And in no time there was a big black haired wolf in front of Alex.

Alex stood there his mouth slightly open in shock. He sighed lightly, picking up Hunters clothes before getting on top of Hunter. “You guys weren't kidding. You really are werewolves.”

“Why would we lie to you about that?” I asked. Alex gave a small smile.

“It's nothing really, I just … I kind of one of those, I have to see it to believe kind of person. It's nothing personal. That's just me.” And with that, Hunter started off towards the woods. The walk there was silent and awkward. There wasn't much to say though. Damon was clearly in a state of jealously. Alex was just curious as to what was really happening and probably what Damon was think about right now. And Hunter, well, I couldn't tell what he was thinking. But he was really tense. At every sound that wasn't Damon, Alex, or I his ear twitched towards it. He was on high alert right now. I don't blame him. Wanting to keep someone he loved safe. The reason why me and Alex decided to do the binding ritual.