Evolving

Kanan Pov

We had just received a message from the empire... No, the emperor. 

"Hello there, Jedi. As you can see, we have your Jedi apprentice and he's just fine.... For now. My apprentice Darth Vader, is taking good care of him as we speak. If you want to see him here he is." He said as they brought in Ezra. He was obviously unconscious but he was clearly beaten. He had a black eye and a lot of cuts and bruises on him.

"If you wish to see him again then you must come to my star destroyer. And bring your whole crew and Ahsoka Tano." The emperor concluded his message and the screen turned off.

"Guys what are we going to do? It's obvious that it's a trap." Sabine said with a concerned look on her face.

"We don't go." I said plainly. "They will be waiting for us and the moment we show up, we'll be dead." I confirmed.

"He's right. We can't save Ezra. It's no use. He'll just have to escape on his own. I'm sorry." Hera said with a depressed tone of voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ezra Pov

I'm surrounded by darkness. I can't talk to Kanan. All I feel is coldness. And anger. I heard their conversation. Kanan, Hera, Zeb, Ahsoka  and the rest all turned their backs on me. I can't believe it. Actually, I'm not surprised. I knew that it was only a matter of time before they just give up on me.  

Vader came in my cell. "So boy are you ready to embrace the darkness?" He asked me.

"Yes. Master." I said

Okay guys I hoped that you guys liked this chapter. This book is already at 350 reads in 3 weeks?!  Well 329, but you know that's close enough. Wow that proves that the people who read my books are the best!!!