He is very powerful, but that power will be mine.

Ezra pov
I was walking outside of the ghost to go train with ahsoka, I saw a bright light in my and zebs room.
"Hello, Bridger." A voice said to me.
The holocron!
"Who are you? And how do you know my name?" I asked the voice.
"I am a guide. And I know your name because of your power." It replied to me.
I didn't know what to say.
I sat beside the holocron and then I saw a bright light and heard a small explosion.

Kanan pov
I felt a small shake. Then Hera came yelling to me.
"Kanan! I need you. Now!" She said shaking.
I ran to her and she was right outside of ezra's room. I saw Ezra beside of the holocron and he was covered in scratches all over his arms. "Here help me get him into medbay." She said to me with a concerned look on her face. We picked him up and brought him into medbay.
After a couple of minutes, Hera helped Ezra awake and to tell us everything that happened.
After he explained to me that the holocron was talking to him and talked about his power, I ran Into his room and grabbed his holocron. "Hello there, Jedi." A voice said to me in disgust.
"Who are you and what did you tell Ezra?" I demanded.

" I only told him about this man,a Sith Lord and an emperor that would like his potential. He is very strong with the force. Especially the dark side." It replied to me.
"What?" I said to it.
"Well Jedi, I have to say that he has a very powerful mind and would make an excellent dark side apprentice to emperor Palpatine." It said to me with a hiss.
"And why is that?" I asked it out of confusion.
"Because, he has opened up the holocron. The Sith holocron. And to do that, he must have the mind of a Sith or be a Sith apprentice. And he is slowly falling into the darkness."
I was astonished at what I was hearing.
Why didn't I just take the holocron away, or destroy it?

Unknown pov
I have felt a strange shift in the force. "The boy. He has opened up the holocron." My apprentice said.
"Yes, I have felt it. Can you?" I asked.
"Yes master." He replied.
"We must have him, not only for his power but for his potential." He said with confidence.
"Yes, he is powerful, but that power will be mine." I said with an evil grin.