The Dark Side, It Calls to Him...

Palpatine pov
The Dark side, it calls to the boy.
The holocron, if he has indeed opened it,then he would surly be convinced to join the dark side or else his friends would suffer.
Now, just to find him and his rebel friends.

Kanan pov
I felt a strange thing in the force. Anger. Hate. And fear. it was so clouded, but when I started to follow it, it lead me to Ezra. Wait... Ezra? He was resting in Medbay with a slight concussion. How could this anger be connected with Ezra?
He was waking up and looked at me with the most confused look on his face.
"Kanan?" He asked.

"Hey, how you feeling?" I asked.
"I don't know, what happened and why does my head hurt?" He said out of curiosity.
So I explained to him that he was knocked out by the holocron, and how it knew his name. His face turned from confusion to concern.
"Kanan I feel angry, what's happening?" He asked me.
"I don't know Ezra. But maybe you just need rest. Go to your cabin and get some sleep." I told him.

Ezra pov
I went to my cabin to get some rest when u saw my holocron opened. So what I did next was just a big mistake. I held it in my hands and spoke to it..

" how do you know me?"
"Ahh. Ezra Bridger. I wondered when we would talk again. I know you because of your power. You see, there are people, an emperor, who would like to have you join him. He is a big part of the rebellion. Just go to these coordinates." It said flashing a bunch of numbers. So later that night, I snuck into the phantom and entered the coordinates and waited for the ship to take off. Later I was brought to a star destroyer. I entered the ship and turned around to see the phantom leave and return to ghost. Forgot to turn off auto pilot.
When I saw stormtroopers, I tried to fight them off but they were all around me so it was no use. They caught me. They then brought me to a big room in the ship and there stood a old man with a robe around his face and body.
"Ahh Ezra Bridger... I am the Emperor. Emperor Palpatine. Welcome." He greeted me. I then knew that I messed up.