blast into the past

The two children have made there ways to team 7's training grounds.

Pissed off in fact. "Oh hi Buruto.." Sadara said. Buruto waves, "Hey Sadara." He spoke.

"Hn, I bet our parents had a very life but wanna ruin ours.. it's like they don't even care!" Sadara yelled.

Buruto nods, "I know! It's fucked up!" He yelled.

"You think that? Bahaha!" A voice laughed.

It was a deep, strong voice. From a man they new very well, "Orochimaru-sensei?" They asked turning to the man.

He stood behind them with a small smile, "You think your parents had a swell past? " He asked. They nod. "Let me show you something.." he said. He came close to the two.

He weaved a few handsigns and tapped there forehead.

They open their eyes. They look around to see a huge TV screen. "Wow!" Buruto yelled.

Sadara looked in interest. "Cool. Why are we here.." she asked.

Orochimaru smiles. "Were gonna watch some of your parents past. Take a seat." He said motioning toward the chairs.

Buruto and Sadara take a seat. Orochimaru follows. "First we will watch Hinata Hyuga's past." Orochimaru said.

The screen was turned on, and on the screen was a young girl.

The girl was training with her cousin. Neji Hyuga. He hates her, he had hated the top branch with a strong passion.

"Come on Hinata! Do something!" Her father snapped, the girl drenched in sweat. She nods, "Hai father!" She said.

He growls, "Dont call me father! It's not proper in public." He father said. Hinata nods, "Hai, forgive me Hiashi-sama!" She said continuing to fight with all she had.

The girl wasn't a prodigy. For her age she was strong but not enough to please her father. Her younger sister Hinabi was better, And younger.

Days later, Hinata was at the academy. Returning home she heard talking. "Whatever just take the girl." Her father spoke.

"But, are you sure? She is the head of the clan." Kureina said confused.

He scoffs, "Hinata is unworthy of the Hyuga name. I disown her for Hinabi to become head of the clan. It's the only way I can make Hinabi head." Hiashi said.

Kureina nods, "Alright then, i shall take the girl. Thank you." She said sadly.

He nods, "Hinabi! Meet me in a hour to train." He yelled.

Hinata sits outside of the house against the wall, she heard it all. She slowly cries and runs off.

She runs blindly in the forest crying her eyes out when she bumbs into a kid.

"Im so-" she began when the push her over. "Hey your that Hyuga brat! You think you can do that just because you are high up there? Well you can't!" He yelled as she tried to stand.

"I know I'm so-" she began when they slap her. "Get down! Say sorry!" He yelled. The other nod.

She shakes, "Im sorry, I'm sorry im sorry!" She yelled tears falling.

"I don't think you mean it! Say it again!" He yelled pulling her hair.

"Im sorry! I'm s-" she said as Naruto ran in and punched the boy.