Take it back

Welcome to my book, um enjoy!

Disclaimer: i don't own Naruto. Or Buruto! Enjoy

"Im sick of this! I know you had the gifted childhood, but I don't! You don't even care! I hate you! My childhood has been way worse than yours!" Buruto yelled as his parents.

Hinata closed her eyes..

"Whatever Kureina. Just get rid of her, she isn't my daughter anymore.." Hinata's father spoke. Hinata closed her eyes and began to cry. No one knew she was there.. listening to her life slowly fall apart

Naruto looks down.

"Demon! Why don't you die!"
"We don't want you here!"
"Your parents probably killed themselves because of you!"
"Its your fault demon!"

All thoes voices haunting the boy, all the beatings...

"Shut up mom! At least you had a dad! Father is never here probably cheating or being the guy he is. A big hot shot, no worries in the world right? He has lived the perfect life!" Sadara yelled to her mother.

Sakurs held a hand over her mouth as tears leaked.

"S-sadara.." she spoke softly. Reach and hand out for her to be slapped away.

"Stay away!" Sadara yelled, terrified. She had never seen her mother cry but once over her father.

She looked away. Sakura in her own thoughts.

"Hi forehead! Only monsters have heads like that!" A kids yelled pushing her over.

Others laugh. "Monster! We're so unlucky. First we have the gross blond monster now forehead." Another spoke throwing a rock at her.
They nod. Throwing rocks. "Ow. Stop please! I'm sorry." She cried curling herself into a ball.

"Please.." she cried.

"Sakura?! What happened?" Her mother called. Sakura smiles, "Oh i was playing tag and fell." She said.

Her mom nods, petting her hair. "This is what I mean. How can she become a ninja?" Her father spoke.

Her father loves her but. Thinks his daughter isn't strong enough to become a ninja, which proved wrong in the future.

Sasuke wasn't here to hear it but he had also had a farther worse past out of the four. The parents. Scared for there kids, scared.

We're they really that bad?

"Im off to train.." Buruto said. Hinata ran up to him, "B-be safe okay? We love you." She spoke softly.

He scoffs, "Whatever." He said. Looking back at his father. Looking down at the ground.

He turns back, leaving the home.

"Im off to train.." Sadara said.

Sakura nods, "Dont get carried away, be back for dinner.. i love you. I-im know S-sauke loves you too and-" sakura said.

"Right, that's why he's been gone for 12 years!" Sadara yelled slamming the door behind her.

Sakura looked over at the door. Scared for her daughter. Be safe..

This was a intro paragraph.

It is supposed to be very short. Others will be longer! Bye guys