Chapter 19

Author note☆: Dont listen to the song till the end, it will makes more sense, i want to thank all of you guys that read this book! Really it makes me so happy, that you all love it!.
This is the end. Dont be mad at me for this final! Please, i did this a little different from others books.
I dont think that i would do a sequel, i love you all and thanks for this amazing journey. ♡

Dear Riley:

If you are reading this it seems that the teacher really loves you, because it cost so much for me to let her do this.
You must been asking  yourself why am i writting to you, it is because i want you to know how much i love you and maybe the rest you are going to read it later.

I remember the first day i meet you Riles, you look so beautiful, i didnt knew how much you will meant to me, you help me when i need you the most.
I remember our first kiss on that window on the floor, trust me i was really scared when you lean to the other kiss, i though you were going to slap me with your hand or with whatever you find.
Our nights conversstions; on the phone and on your window.
I .LOVE. YOU. Riley Matthews, you have chaged my whole world, you make me feel like a better person.
Dont forget to be who you are; that goofy, kind and sassy baby that i love.
That not matter what people say you are going to stay the way you are 'cause you are the most beautiful person that could ever exist.

Maybe when you are reading this i will be flying to California, my dad decide that we need a change and the best way was moving to another city.
Please dont be mad at me because i didnt told you earlier or Maya and Farkle, specially Maya, because she really loves you, but i prefer telling you all this things by here than by person.
I dont know if its destiny, your eyes crashing into my eyes, but what happen, happen Riles, every moment that you may though it is coincidence, is not, i did everything On purpose.
I did all this Just for stay close to you, there is a song i write for you
(Hey! Dont be mad at Maya because she is the one who sings the song, she didnt know that this was for you, you know im not good at singing, Princess) i will be sending it on the middle of my flight, this song means a lot to me and i really want you to listening and keep it, it is all yours, and if you hear it many times i really hope you think about us.

I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything.
Maybe we are from the same star, Maybe not, but, the only think i know is that, I loved you and i will be Loving you till the end of our lives.

With love -Lucas Friar ♡

Tears where running through my face, he leave and i didnt say goodbye, it hurts so damn hard!

Im not mad at him or Maya or Farkle, im mad at me, for... not put the best of myself for this "Unofficial thing" that we have.

He means a lot to me.

And i would never forget the first time that i saw him.

His eyes make me feel lost.

His words always heal my heart.

I would give everything just for another moment with him.

I love you Lucas Friar and i would be loving you till the end of our lives.