Chapter 3 friar?

I countinue walking to my next class and i found maya.
Maya:"riley!!"
Riley:"hey"
Maya:"remember the guy?"
Riley:"what guy?"
Maya:"the new one? Lucas"
Riley:"oh you mean lucas...friar?"
Maya:"yeah"
Riley:"what hapoen with him?"
Maya:"u hear that he was trouble,he fight always,he treat everyone like a shit except his friends,so riles lets just doesnt get near to him okay?"
Riley:"ohh really?....well don't worry maya i will never get near to him"
Maya:"great so see you later"
Riley:"yeah see ya" i continue walking and my next class was English. I enter to the class and saw oh no

Him the guy
Lucas friar

Why he have to be here? Really? He was with his friends i walked to him and then he ignore me....
Riley:"lucas?"
Lucas:"you again?"
Riley:"why you treat me like this? I didnt do to you anything"
Lucas:"because you deserve it"

Wait what? So what does he is saying?.
I will say he have like i dont know problems? Because first he treat me so sweet then like a shit, then he try to apologize and then he treat me bad again...sorry but this isnt the guy that i was waiting...maybe he just play with the heart of every girl he saw all the times.

I sit on my chair and listen to the class, i didnt pay attention of lucas i was trying to focused on the class, but every second Lucas came to my mind, i hate him so much i say to my mind......but my heart didnt feel the same.

I get out of class and i just start walking to the bathroom i did what i have to did and then i get out, i was walking out of school trying to find maya and i saw h-him with a girl....he was kissing her and i just feel something broke my heart and i just wasnt want to feel that but i do.
I saw that he stop kissing her and the i saw that he was walking to me, i start avoid it him so i turn and walk fast until....
Lucas:"hey" i turn
Riley:"what do you want friar?"
Lucas:"woah girl what happen to you"
Riley:"i'm tresting you the same way the you treat me okay? So what do you want?
Lucas:"i was asking if you want to meet tonight for the project?"
Riley:"why does i want to meet you? I doesnt even want to see you!"
Lucas:"okay i think that i understand"
He walk away and then maya arrive.
Maya:"what were he doing here with you?"
Riley:"maya dont over react he was just telling me about a project that we have to do for music"
Maya:"riles i doesnt want to you near to him please"
Riley:"dont worry peaches"
Maya:"good...so lets go"
We leavebthe school and maya leave me on my house,she stay a minute and then she leave it was 6:40pm
And my dad, mom and auggie were out of house because today they have a meeting of my little brother school so they will be there until 11:00pm because...i dont know they just told me that.
Until i hear the doorbell, i open it and.. what? Is he doing here?
Riley:"what are you doing here?"
Lucas:"hello riley,im fine thanks and you" he say in a sarcastic voice
Riley:"good...now what are you doing here?
Lucas:"well i told you that we have to do a project so here i am"
Riley:"okay..but how you get my adress?"
Lucas:"i go to the school i search you i find it and im here"
Riley:"wait what?"
Lucas:"well i tell you later now tell me do you are going to let me enter?"
Riley:"well i think i have to..so yeah enter" i let him enter and then i close the door.
Lucas:"you have a nice house"
Riley:"thanks"
Lucas:"so where we are going to do all this conversation?"
Riley:"follow me" we went to my room
Lucas:"lovely room" he smile at me and take a bunnie lamp that i have
Riley:"well thanks?"
Lucas:"i will say that i know you now"
Riley:"yeah? Tell me what you know boy"
Lucas:"your favorite animal are the bunnies, your favorite color is purple, you live with:mom,dad and a little brother and you love everything about the world, if something its going wrong you just see the good on it and fix it. Does i'm wrong?"
Riley:"how you know all that?"
Lucas:"i just observe"
Riley:"great so i will say that you are right" i smile at him and he smile back.

He were having i great time i wont lie you, it was different this is the guy that i want to know, this is the lucas friar that i like, but i doesnt want to like him if he is going to change, i dont want him to change.
We where sitting out of my window looking at the sky and we have a great talked i will say that we connected here and that we have so much things on common, we both like the moon, the night how wonderful the sky was we love all the world, but then he just stop looking at the window and i hear that his phone were ringing and he answer.
Lucas:"hello?"
A girl:"hey babe i'm waiting for you wher are you love?"
Lucas:"ammm....missy i will go on a second just wait for me"
Missy:"great babe so i will wait you on your apartment see you"
He cut the call
Riley:"so i think you have to leave"
Lucas:"yeah i have to"
Riley:"with who? Your girlfriend?"
Lucas:"jealous Matthews?"
Riley:"for who? For a slut? No"
Lucas:"dont call her like that"
Riley:"why not? So that means that she is your girlfriend?"
Lucas:"no"
Riley:"so its okay that i call her a slut?"
Lucas:"no stop Matthews"
Riley:"why?"
Lucas:"because she is.."
Riley:"your girlfriend? I know she is because i saw you kissing her today"
Lucas:"you see us?"
Riley:"no i know you, you are the bad boy of school that date the popular girl and they are so bad with everybody, and you doesnt want her to know your..."
Lucas:"my what?"
Riley:"your good side, you doesnt want anyone to notice your good side"
Lucas:"riley i-i..please"
Riley:"dont worry i wont tell anybody, but if you are going to treat me tomorrow like a shit please just doesnt talked to me"
Lucas:"thank you r-i-l...." i cut him off
Riley:"now go with your slut okay"
Lucas leave and i just stay at my window looking at the stars.