CHAPTER 12

Lucas POV:

i leave Riley on my bed and get her a blanket, then i just take a blanket for me and went sleep to the sofa.

It wasnt that bad until....

(Screams)
Riley:"LUCAS!!!" I wake up and went to my room were she was
Lucas:"hey, are you okay?"
Riley:"a-h yeah just a bad dream...."
Lucas:"Dont worry i am here, nothing can happen to you"
Riley:"*smiles* thanks...but where i am?"
Lucas:"my apartment"
Riley:"WHAT?!!..oh i think i should go, i am bothering you..sorry!"
Lucas:"hey! Hey! Dont worry its okay you can stay! And you have to stay because i dont going to let you walk alone at 4:00 am on the morning, on the streets!"
Riley:"okay..."
Lucas:"great, so continue sleeping, i will be on the sofa"

The girl nodded.

I get to my sofa and try to get asleep, but i couldnt, i dont know why, i just couldnt sleep.

Riley:"Lucas?"

I saw Riley in front of me.

Lucas:"yeah?"

I saw that she was a little nervous.

Riley:"i know that this will sound awkward...but, on my house i doesnt sleep alone....so could... you....."
Lucas:"yeah?"
Riley:"could....you...hmmm...well sleep with me?"
Lucas:"a-h Riley?"
Riley:"its okay if you dont, is just that am doesnt sleep alone on my bed and its weird...."
Lucas:"okay"

She has ask me to sleep with her!! What?! I might like Riley and all of this but...Do you think is going so fast?! I really dont know but, well lets enjoy this!

Riley and i went to sleep, the difference was that, i doesnt have much space to sleep, first Riley was in one side and second there was a pillow in the middle of us and i doesnt have much space for me to sleep.

Riley was already asleep, i couldnt i just stay there staring at her, her hair, her cheecks, everything about her was beautiful.

I look at my phone and its was 5:00 am on the morning i decide to sleep on a chair on my room, because i couldnt and it doesnt feel right sleep in the same bed as Riley, it was impossible, so first i went for a glass of water and then to the chair i finally went to sleep.

Riley POV:

Riley:"i know that this will sound awkward...but, on my house i doesnt sleep alone....so could... you....."
Lucas:"yeah?"
Riley:"could....you...hmmm...well sleep with me?"
Lucas:"a-h Riley?"
Riley:"its okay if you dont, is just that am doesnt sleep alone on my bed and its weird...."
Lucas:"okay"

I cant beleive i have just ask Lucas to sleep with me, you know what i mean...he and me on the same bed... it doesnt feel right, but, when he was there i finally can went to sleep.

I wake up at 7:00 am and saw that Lucas wasnt by side, maybe i went to far.... the thing is that i wake up and went to the kitchen, i start making some breakfast for me and Lucas, just for thanking him to let me stay here, 30 minutes later i saw Lucas waking up.

Lucas:"Good morning!"
Riley:"Good morning Lucas!"
Lucas:"Did you sleep well?!"
Riley:"Yeah! Yeah and you?!"
Lucas:"Yeah! I sleep great"
Riley:"Good! Hmm i want to apolagize for what happen this morning, am really sorry i know that it makes you feel awkward"
Lucas:"Hey! Dont worry everything alright!"
Riley:"Good! So hey the breakfast is ready take a sit!"
Lucas:"Take you Riley! You dont have to do this!"
Riley:"Well i think i should! This is a Thank you for let me stay here!"
Lucas:"Anytime!"

We start eating without saying nothing, it was a long long silence, until we finish eating he take the plates and wash them without saying nothing..

Ugh! Guy say something this silence is killin me! Come on!

Lucas:"Riley?!"

Yay! That is talked continue

Riley:"yeah?!
Lucas:"Can i ask you something?!"

Please not about last night, please not about last night...

Lucas:"About last night..."

Shit! I still missing the silence....

Riley:"Yeah?!"
Lucas:"Why were you crying?!"

*FLASHBACK*
How could you done that?!
▪Did you ever care about me?!
-Sorry Riley, you were just a game!
▪A game?! You are a jerk and disgusting pig! You should go to hell!
-Thank you! I've been there i find it quiet lovely!
▪How could you been my boyfriend?!
*END OF FALSHBACK*

Lucas:"Riley?!"
Riley:"u-uh"
Lucas:"is everything okay?!"
Riley:"Is that...remember my boyfriend?!"
Lucas:"yeah?!
Riley:"We break up"
Lucas:"Really?! How long?"
Riley:"Well one week ago!"
Lucas:"Why?!"
Riley:"That jerk was cheating one me"
Lucas:"am really sorry Riley.. come here"

And he hug me i feel safe in that moment is like the whole world has stop and just he and me where on this world.

-
*2 years later*
-

Riley:"yes i do"
Lucas:"yes i do"

Wait what?!

"Riley...riley...hey wake up riles time to go school"

Riley:"What?!"
Maya:"Riley! I've been trying to wake you up 2 hours later! God i thought you were dead!"
Riley:"wait! Maya how old are we?!"
Maya:"what are you talking about?! We are 15 years old! Why?"
Riley:"and Lucas?"
Maya:"Riley you have been crying about this jerk for weeks and when you finally move on you just name him really?!"
Riley:"oh yeah...that"
Maya:"hey! Riles what happen why so much questions?!"
Riley:"i have this dream that it feels like reality, about many things, it was really confusing"
Maya:"And it was about, Lucas?"
Riley:"yeah and you and Farkle, this guy name Jordan? Or Joe? I really dont remember"
Maya:"Riles? Are you okay?!"
Riley:"Yeah! Yeah...its that everything feel so real, so great... it was like Rileytown...with ups and downs, but it was perfect"
Maya:"Honey, you have to move on from Lucas, Riles is time, let him go okay?"
Riley:"i will try.."
Maya:"No! Try no! You have to do it,okay!"
Riley:"yeah! Okay.."
Maya:"Now get ready for school honey is time!"
Riley:"okay.."
-

-
-
--
-

-
-
-
-
-
A dream? Question your existence! Oooh i play with all of you guys😂😂😂 is so sad... that it was just a dream....but good things will happen! Dont worry...

Now let me know what you think!
Love you all....