chapter 2 "outside?....you?

Mrs.lawrence:"so guys come on lets go" we go outside and everyone was with their partner...and well i try to find lucas...until i do he was with his friends.
Riley:"hey lucas"
Lucas:"what do you want?" What? Does this is the lucas that i knew just 19 minutes ago?
Riley:"we have t-to"he cut me off
Lucas:"and who cares darby?
Riley:"im riley...i thought that you were different?"
Lucas:"first who you think you are talking with?, second who cares about how your name is?"
Riley:"sorry for disturb..i didnt want to do that" i walk back and i sit on the grass.
Its that was the lucas i knew just 15min ago? Tell me that this wss just a dream please...because i cant understand that the guy with beautiful green eyes, a perfect body and that smile...that beautiful smile that take my breath out, how could that be lucas frair..how?.
.
I feel someone sit by my side it was charlie.
Charlie:"hey"
Riley:"charlie?"
Charlie:"why so alone?"
Riley:"well i have to do all this stuff with lucas..but he didnt want i though"
charlie:"you mean friar? Lucas friar"
Riley:"yeah?"
Charlie:"dont get near to him riley please"
Riley:"why?"
Charlie:"he is a jerk...he is trouble you doesnt want to be with him okay?"
Riley:"okay i untrrstood" i smile at him and he smile back and then he leave.
.
I was going to my next class and all that was in my head was lucas that guy that i dont know how and i dont know why has stole my mind....i was walking and i feel that someone touch my shoulder and i turn.

It was him
That guy
That stole
My mind
And probably
Will stole
Something
Else

Lucas:"hi" he smile at me....i was so angry with him how could him talked to me? Doesnt he remember what just happen? I ignore him and continue walking, i hear him calling me but i continue walking....until he gets to me and grab my hand and made me turn i was so angry with him that i didnt saw how close he and me were, it was do bad, but at the time it wasnt. My question is how could someone made you feel so good, but at the time so bad?
.
Lucas:"hey why are you avoid in me?"
Riley:"are you kidding arent you?
Lucas:"what are you talking about?"
Riley:"you just treat me like a complete shit and now you are tslking to me like never has happen?
Lucas:"riley im sorry i didnt mean to do that"
Riley:"keep it friar i dont want to know anything about you okay?"
Lucas:"but?"
Riley:"goodbye"