chapter 8

I was sitting in my baywindow trying to draw the sky, because it was a homework for art; the project was about something that you like or love and i love and like the sky so yes i choose the sky.

Today was saturday, saturday night, it was rainning i love rain except if the light go out and it was a storm so that means light go out.

I was finishing my drawing and i grab my phone i dont know why, i cant use it because i doesnt have wifi or data connection, i was trying to text Maya but i cant so i stay there on my baywindow, just thinking about how my life have change since Lucas arrive so yeah...

If you are asking were its my family, probably on the sofa talking about their weekend, typical routine of us, and if your asking why im not there its because i tell them that i've been doing homework so i am here on my baywindow alone until...

I saw a shadow of a boy there i got scared and then i realize that it was Lucas..AGAIN what is his problem with my window...why he always get to my house by my window?

Lucas:"are you going too open to me or not?" It was rainning and he was outside, wet and cute, so i didnt open the window i ignore him...

Lucas:"really?"
Lucas:"why are you doing this to me?"
Lucas:"its cold right here"

He say a lot of stuff and i didnt pay attention, until i didnt hear him anymore i look out the window and he was trow there wet and well wet, i open the window and get to him he didnt react.

Riley:"LUCAS!!"
Riley:"heyy lucas!! Look at me"
Lucas:"hahaha i got revange"
he say that...i have got wet because of him and his stupid jokes....i am the most angry girl on the universe.

Riley:"YOU GET ME WET!!"
Lucas:"and?"
Riley:"YOU ARE A STUPID IDIOT FRIAF!!"
Lucas:"you look cute when you are wet and mad"
Riley:"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
Lucas:"why? So mad?"
Riley:"are you kidding me? YOU GOT ME WET!!" I say punching him
Lucas:"aaww that one hurts, but iys cute from you"
Lucas:"i want to invite you"
Riley:"to where?"
Lucas:"surprise"
Riley:"i hope that its not your apartment"
Lucas:"i know that you wont give me that Matthews....
Riley:"good"
Lucas:"later you will" he say smirking
Riley:"LUCAS!!"
Lucas:"haha just joking..now would you go with me?"
Riley:"but im wet"
Lucas:"and me to" he say holding my hand "so?"
Riley:"good"

I dont know why i say yes!! All NYC was dark and i didnt saw where we were going, but maybe Lucas know MAYBE.

Riley:"hey...we are we going?"
Lucas:"i dont know" he laughs i stoo walking
Riley:"what?!"
Lucas:"just kidding...we are near come on" he grab my hand and start walking faster

Lucas:"its hear"
Riley:"o-o-okay"
Lucas:"tired?!"
Riley:"yeah i little bit"

We sit down on the wet grass under a tree

Riley:"why you bring me here?"
Lucas:"here its the place that i always scape from my problems everytime i get here i feel good, i feel that im save.
Riley:"thats good, so i think i like this place"
Lucas:"but i havent come to much"
Riley:"why?"
Lucas:"because...my new place its...." he look down and then look at me
Lucas:"you"
Riley:"Me?"
Lucas:"yeah..you"
Riley:"why?!"
Lucas:"i dont know why...its just that when im with you i feel save... you save me Matthews...and that sound damn stupid....but its true" he hold my hand..his hands were warm even if it was rainning and cold their hands wasnt.....our hands were made for eachother (well thats what i think)

Riley:"hey..that isnt stupid for me, its cute and good that you feel save with me...you know that i will always be here for you"
Lucas:"thanks Riley..its means a lot to me"

There was a long silence, but our hands stay together, i lay my head on his shoulder

Lucas:"hey...i want to tell you sorry"
Riley:"for what"
Lucas:"for telling you to forget that moment"
Riley:"hey! Dont worry, i didnt even pay attention, i couldnt forget about that moment"
Lucas:"even me"
Riley:"i thought you kiss other girls always?"
Lucas:"maybe...but you are not like other girls"
Riley:"oh yeah? Why make you think like that?"
Lucas:"because i just have had one real kiss with you"
Riley:"real? What you mean about real?"
Lucas:"its that the other ones are on dreams" he giggle
Riley:"you dream with me?"
Lucas:"since the first time i meet you, its impossible to get you out of my head"
Riley:"good"
Lucas:"why?! Its bad"
Riley:"why its bad?" I laugh
Lucas:"because on that dreams and on my head your mine and on real life you are not"

There was a long silence,we sleep, the both of us get as sleep

Next day:

Lucas:"hey...Riley....honey!! Wake up"
Riley:"i dont want to mom"
Lucas:"its not mom its you Love"
Riley:"LUCAS?!. What happen? Ooh no my mom will kill me!!
Lucas:"so im your Love?"
Riley:"and my dad ooh no they will totally kill me"
Lucas:"ahh great im your Love"
Riley:"Lucas!! Where are we? I need to get home...wait Does something happen between You and Me?"
Lucas:"no...riles nothing happen...just you and me sleeping together under a tree"
Riley:"oh no they will really kill me if i told them that i spend my night with Lucas Friar"
Lucas:"hey but nothing happen just sleep, it was like a sleepover....but with a boy"
Riley:"hey i need to go"
Lucas:"i will go with you"

I get to my house with Lucas and....

Lucas:"sorry was all my fault...i told Riley to go with me last night....dont judge her was all my fault"
Topanga:"Lucas,look we really appreciate that you come with Riley and tell us this, but..."
Cory:"i dont appreciate nothing Topanga this kid right here get my daugther, with him and doesnt take her back to home!!"
Topanga:"sorry but who are you thinking you are talking with?"
Cory:"sorry honey"
Topanga:"Riley?!...one week with out your phone"
Riley:"but?!"
Topanga:"want two weeks"
Riley:"one week will be" i say smiling
Topanga:"now go to your room and take a shower"
Riley:"okay...." i leave and let my parents with Lucas
Cory:"so you are Lucas friar?"
Lucas:"yes, i am sir"
Cory:"great" he say looking into Lucas eyes
Topanga:"Lucas? Want some breakfast?"
Lucas:"thanks Mrs.Matthews, but not thanks"
Topanga:"you can call me Topanga okay! And now it wasnt a question You Are Going To Eat Breakfast!!"
Lucas:"everything you say"
Cory:"yeah...and that its my Wife"
Lucas:"hmmm Mr.Matthews? Can you let me your restroom please?"
Cory:"sure the 2 door on your left"
Lucas:"thanks!"

Lucas POV:
i leave the room and try to find the restroom.
I was walking and i hear like an angelical voive singing.
I will say it was Riley, because come on she its an angel! (Wait what am i saying).
So she was on the restroom, that means i cant enter, so i have to wait.
I decide to take a tour around Riley's room.
It was magical, enter to this lovely room with like everything purple,a lamp of a bunnie (that's my favorite) and a whole of pictures pasted on the wall;of different persons, on different places, i hope one day i could be there!!( it's seem like it is the wall of the important people)

Riley:"hey doing a tour on my room?"
Lucas:"sorry its there a problem?"
Riley:"well if you hasnt check my closet then i dont think so"
Lucas:"dont worry i hasnt checked"
Riley:"good!! Now what were you looking at?!" She say getting next to me
Lucas:"just looking at you wall-photos and asking me why im not here?"
Riley:"really?! Lucas we doesnt even know eachother yet"
Lucas:"well i think i know you more than myself...maybe you are the one that doesnt know me Riley!"
Riley:"Nah! I already know you"
Lucas:"so why am i not there?!"
Riley:"because..."
Lucas:"because what?!"
Riley:"because you are here!" She say taking a box out with a lot of photos on it
Lucas:"what is it?!"
Riley:"this are the photos that i always look at it when i am sad!! They are the persons that you know...well important persons"
Lucas:"oh! So i am important to you?"
Riley:"Lucas come on lets go and take breakfast"