Chapter - 7

A/N - Apologies my people. All I can say is my life has taken changes, it's great changes. So before you read I am not going to apologise further because my priorities have shifted and whenever I am free I promise to write and complete this book.
Please leave your VOTE & COMMENT.
- Deeks.

As it happens it took Avni to calm her laughter down. Once we looked presentable, we went down to the Garden Lunch Area. The garden was beautiful spread across the Resort with Cute Yellow umbrella and white table and chairs underneath them. The waiters were wearing yellow shirt and khaki pants. The lunch area was cheerful just like our mood.

We sat at the middle of the Garden, looking forward for the lunch and company.

"Tell me again why are you still single in USA? I thought that was the reason you shifted here? " My bestfriend asked.

I gave her the eye roll, " Why? I never knew you lost few brain cells while overworking these weeks. I am NOT here to find Mr. Right, I came here from all the glory, fake friends and match making aunties. And to be independent. " I replied.

"Woahh! And I never knew you lost your sense of humour from the time you came here. Babe. Wtf is wrong with you? I was just pulling your leg. I know all your reasons for leaving India. And stop being a brat" she exclaimed.

"Av! Sorry honey, I know I am being a brat. But recently I just discovered that I was almost about to be a workaholic and pushover! And I was trying to push homesick so hard now I am feeling sad and depressed. I miss My family and India. " I answered.

" Jesus woman! Why dint you call me before! Okay! Let's talk about this. What you need to is get laid!"she replied winking.

I started chuckling "One track mind, bitch!! "

"God I am hungry where is the waiter. We have been here for a while. The service here is terrible" Avni Ranted.

"Wait. Let me call out for one.! I need is a Cold drink and delicious food. Waiter!!!!! "I yelled at a man wearing yellow Tshirt who was facing his back against me talking on call.
Man. Don't these people have customer service I thought.
" Waiter!! You Mister on call" I called him again.

I turned with Intention to tell Avni to go
back to Hotel and order for Room service, since we might get it faster than this.
I felt a shadow above me.

I took the Menu and started off with "Waiter. We need 2 Mojitos and plate of any special seafood starters. You better get it soon. We have been waiting for ages... And.."

I turned to look at the waiter. (Let me tell you something, I have done the worse of the worse stuff like putting a frog in my sloppy aunt's back and getting caught or falling right infornt of the victory ceremony but NEVER in my 24 years have I been so embrassed like I am now!!)

My mother always called me The Queen of falling into scraps now I know why!!

It HAD to be Mr. Track pants out of all the people wearing a stupid yellow tshirt, looking at me instead of the waiter with that Amused smirk in his arrogant face.

God must be having a gala time because of me.

"Umm.! Hi again. And sorry again I thought you were the Waiter since you are wearing similar T-shirt. God! This is embrassing and humiliating. Sorry!" I pleaded. Standing up, Avni looked at me confused.

"It had to be you Miss. And I am guessing this must be Avni whom you thought I was involved with! " Mr. Track pant teased with his amazing voice.

" Oh...! That was you. " was Avni's best response.

" Uh! Sorry again for the confusion. We were about to leave. " I scrambled towing Avni with me before he could say another word.