Chapter - 4

*Edited*
After dumping my grocery bags in the "pig sty" I call kitchen. I was exhausted . I fell on the bed in the same clothing I wore the whole day, I was too tired to change or shower.

I woke up startled by the phone ringing, It showed bloody 2 am on my bedside clock. Whoever it was is going to hell.
"Hello?" I said.
"Holaaa!!!" the person screamed. I cringed, who calls at 2 am ,shouts hola. Lemme guess...My so called "Boss".
" Umm..Mr Lork?" I guessed yawning and rolling my eyes ( I'm great at rolling my eyes its an Innate quality)
" Ruhi..didn't I tell you call me Andrew?
And am I interrupting anything? " he asked with that snotty tone.
*Pause*
Andrew Lork is dork ( hahaha rhymes!) who unfortunately is my boss, he has brain of pea size might be smaller. He inherited the company in which I worked my ass off for 3 years now. He goes on cruises around the world for 9 months and 3 months in the USA to "Check" his business. You can just imagine him. Blonde ,40ish with fake tan and good looking enough . And may be he gets exhausted because of 3 months of coming to office he decided to sell the company to Vedas Group without even consulting me and few others who have worked loyally for years. So you get the idea how much I LOVE him ( note the Sarcasm )
*play*
"Oh nothing sir" I replied ( Nothing but my bloody sleep)
"Ah! I called to inform you that owner of Vedas Group is coming to finalise the deal on Monday. And from now on you all will be working under him. So I will be seeing you on Monday" he said
"*Loud Yawn* sure sir! And If you don't mind it's middle of night here so I am going back to sleep. Please excuse me." I said and disconnected the call and fell into deep slumber.

A/N - Hey Folks,Really sorry for the late update.Hope you like it.Will make sure I update soon.
Vote. Comment.

- Deeks.