Did He Not Like Eating Hospital Food?

AN// Hi guys, fairly long chapter here and 2 POVs! Hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to message me, I love speaking to you!! Vote, comment and share! :)

Blake's POV
My alarm rings out. I let out a huge groan as I roll over and slam hand on the clock that is letting out the loudest noise from Hell.
"Blake honey, are you up?" Mum calls up the stairs. Ever since I was released from hospital, she's tried to be hope as much as possible.
"Come on sweetie, you have to go back to school today. Everyone will be wanting to check you're okay, and you've missed so much already!" She says. By this point, she has made her way into my room and is flinging the curtains open, allowing a bright stream of sunlight to blind me.
"Yeah, I'm getting up." I moan as I rub my eyes and pull myself out of bed. I wince as I realise how quick I got out of bed, making myself dizzy at the speed of my movement.
"Maybe it's not such a good idea to let you go in?" Mum asks worriedly, as she sees my face.
"No, I'm fine. Honestly. Just get out and I'll get ready." I say, getting angry quickly. First she wants me to get ready and then she wants to do mother-son bonding time and stop me from getting up. She needs to make up her mind! Fortunately, Mum doesn't say anything about my sudden outburst and she just leaves, taking a few empty glasses with her.

I pull out a suit and put on the school tie, hesitating in the mirror, trying to decide whether or not I should do my hair or just let it hang freely. I decide to go for the later option. I clean my teeth quickly and grab my phone and headphones.
"Bye Mum." I shout as a fling my bag over my shoulder and open the door to leave.
"Do you not want me to drop you to school?" She asks me.
"No, it's fine, I'll walk. But I can drive myself, remember?" I tell her. She nods and kisses me on the cheek as I leave. I slam the door shut behind em and walk down the street. It's maybe a 10 or 15 minute walk but I think the fresh air will do me good. Perhaps Bianca will be back today. I left things with her in a bad way; I'm still not sure what's happening between us. Davon will be at school for sure, I'll have to face him. But, I'm not sure why I'm still so mad at him. Millie's friends with him again, I think they're dating or something, so why can't I just leave it with him? I think I blame him for what happened to Bianca? That must be it.

As I finish my train of thought, I realise I'm reaching the school gates. It's early so there are only a few eager Year 7s running around.
"Hey stranger." I hear a girl's voice say, as her hand reaches to touch me on my shoulder and spin me round. That sickly voice is all-too familiar.
"Jess." I say bluntly as I spin on my heels to face the blonde girl in front of me.

She's barely changed, if anything she's got prettier. She was always on a fitness kick and so eager to lose weight; it's clearly paying off. Her face is a lot slimmer, highlighting her bone structure much more. My eyes scan her body. Her blonde hair is tied up into a messy ponytail - it looks like it took 2 seconds to do but I remember how long it took for her to master the simple look. Her face has a thin layer of make-up covering it but nothing like it used to be. It looks much more natural. She's either using less make-up or she's got a lot better at applying it. Her green-blue eyes are staring up into mine. My eyes scan lower, stopping momentarily at her chest area where her black bra is showing through her white top. A flashback comes to me where we were in Victoria's Secret shopping for her, I remember her pulling me into the changing rooms with her... I shake my head briefly, trying to shake the memory away as I continue to look down. Her gorgeous, long legs still look as good as ever. Yes, she's definitely gotten prettier.

"How are you feeling? How have you been?" She asks me, not losing eye contact at all.
"Er.." I say, trailing off.
"Truths?" She asks me. 'Truths' was a thing we made up when we were dating. It was where the question asked had to be answered by both of the people, but there could be no bullshit - it was completely raw emotion, nothing is hidden or left out; the full truth. I hadn't done it since I'd broken up with her.
"Not good." I tell her, waiting for her reply.
"Me neither. " She says, her smile flickering slightly as I see the true side of Jess that I fell in love with.
"What's been happening?" I ask her, beginning to walk into the school and hoping she'll follow me.
"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" She asks me with a small smile.
"Probably. " I tell her and we continue walking in silence. We walk down the corridors in silence.