She Was A Zerrie Fan

AN// Sorry it's taken so long to update. There's no banner for this one but I have decided that once all the chapters are complete, I'll go through and make all the banners for each of them. Also, any banners that you make for the chapters would be highly appreciated. I hope you like this part and don't forget to vote and comment :) xoxo

As I pull up on my drive, I start to prepare a mental list of what to pack. I run upstairs and start throwing toiletries and makeup into a bag. Then, I decide whether I should go sexy pyjamas or cute and comfortable pyjamas. Eventually, I decided on cute and comfortable since his parents are going to be home. Before I leave, I look round the house for some flowers or something that I could give to Mrs Carter. Finally, I find some pink tulips, which I grab and then jump into the car.

A few minutes later, I am on the Carter's drive. I ring the door bell and await a response. Mrs Carter opens the door and her face lights up as soon as she sees me.

"Bianca! Honey! It's so good to see you!" She exclaims as she envelopes me in a massive hug.

"Hello Mrs Carter, how did your show go last night?" I ask her politely.

"It went just swell, thanks for asking." She says, beaming at me.

"These are for you." I say, holding out the flowers.

"You really didn't have to." She says as she takes them.

"Mum. You're not being embarrassing, are you?" Blake asks as her appears at the bottom of the stairs. I smile as soon as I see him.

"Of course not sweetie." Mrs Carter says as she busies herself looking for a vase for the flowers.

"Hello." Blake says, turning his attention to me. Then, he kisses me. I'm slightly taken aback. He's so open with his parents. It's a sweet and innocent kiss.

"Oh look Jack. They are together!" Mrs Carter exclaims to her husband.

"I told you they would get together." Mr Carter says chuckling as he appears in the hallway too. I turn red.

"Good evening Mr Carter." I say, slightly embarrassed.

"Bianca." He says with a nod, "Will you be joining us for dinner?" He asks.

"Yeah she will." Blake speaks for me, "And she's staying over. Her parents are away and she's all by herself." Blake points out.

"Okay sweetie. Give me a shout if you need anything." Mrs Carter says as Blake takes my bag, grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs.

"No. Eve. You can't follow them!" I hear Mr Carter's hushed whisper to his wife. I chuckle as I hear them. Blake rolls his eyes.

"So," Blake says as I sit on the bed next to him. "Millie. Is she okay?" He asks.

"Yeah. Erm. Can we not talk about her? It's really painful. I can't help feeling it's my fault." I say sheepishly.

"Okay but just to let you know B, you had nothing to do with this. The blame lies purely on Davon." Blake says, slightly raising his voice at the end.

"Okay." I say, shrugging it off. He doesn't convince me but he makes me feel a bit better. Blake plugs his phone into his surround-sound speaker system. Girls by the 1975 starts to play through the system. I sing along and start dancing to the music. Blake gets up and joins me.

"Erm. I didn't know nuns liked this sort of music." Blake points out.

"Shut up." I say, pushing him playfully. He pushes me back and I fall onto the bed. Next thing I know, Blake is on top of me. He's kissing me. Things are all moving too fast.

"No. I can't." I say, pushing him off me.

"I'm so sorry." Blake says, standing straight up.

"No it's fine. It's just all happening too fast. Can we like slow down?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I'm sorry." He says again and goes up to press play.

"Cool." I say awkwardly. Are you kidding me? Cool?! Why do I always say that?! Okay here is an awkward situation what are you going to do? Say 'cool' of course. I'm such an idiot.

"Cool." Blake replies and begins to play Sorry by Justin Bieber. My favourite song. I'm a pretty big 1975 fan but when it comes to the Biebs, I'm just dead. I've been a Belieber since forever and I am just head over heels in love with him.

When the song finally finished, I collapse on the floor, out of breath. I had been dancing and singing like crazy. Blake is sitting there, just smiling at me.

The door bursts open and someone is speaking.

"That was quite something." The voice says. I look up and, none other than, Zayn Malik is standing right in front of me. Quickly, I correct my clothes and fix my hair.

"Dude." Blake says and goes to Zayn and does that back slapping hand shake thing.

"This is your girl?" Zayn asks, nodding towards me.

"Uh-huh." Blake says, smiling proudly. I smile too and then look down, suddenly embarrassed.

"She looks like a keeper." Zayn says smiling. "What's your name?" He asks me.

"Bianca." I manage to say. I'm not a huge One Direction fan or a Zayn Malik fan, to be honest. But being in the presence of a hot celebrity does something to you.

"Hi Bianca. I'm Zayn." He says, offering a hand. I take it and he pulls me up.

"Erm. I know that. You're kinda Zayn Malik. You know? Global sensation?" I point out to him. He and Blake both laugh.

"How come you're here?" Blake asks Zayn.

"I'm on Evelyn's show tomorrow night. Luke has me going crazy with interviews. So I thought whilst I was in town, I would drop in." Zayn says.

"Who's Luke?" I ask stupidly.

"My producer." Zayn points out, rolling his eyes. "It's a shame when they're all beauty and no brains." Zayn mumbles under his breath.

"It's a shame when they're all auto tune and no actual voice." I bite back, staring at him fiercely. I can't stand boys that think they can out me down just to make themselves look better. It physically makes me sick.

"Meow. Sorry babe, I didn't mean it." Zayn says smiling.

"Oh me either." I say brightly, "I mean I'm sure loads of people find the sound of a dying cat very appealing." I say, overly-happy.

"Woah. Chill." Zayn says, stepping back.

"She was a Zerrie fan." Blake says rolling his eyes.

"Er. No I wasn't. I just think it was wrong how he left her. Isn't it obvious how right they were for each other." I say to Blake.

"Sure sure." He says and wraps his arm around my shoulder. Zayn laughs.

"Truce?" He asks me.

"Sure." I nod.

We sit on the bean bags and just talk. Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud comes on and I can't help singing along. I slowly fade out when I see Zayn and Blake both staring at me.

"You're really good." Zayn says, his eyes widening. I find it hard to stifle a laugh. The Zayn Malik is telling me that I have a good voice. I must be dreaming.

"Are you sure?" I ask. He nods. An awkward silence then settles. Luckily, Zayn breaks it by belting out the chorus to Thinking Out Loud. He leaves me and Blake in fits of laughter as he begins to sing off key purposefully.

"Dinner!" Mrs Carter shouts upstairs. I have never felt so hungry in my life.

Cast
Selena Gomez as Bianca Cook
Taylor Swift as Millie Ward
Simon Nessman as Blake Carter
Lucky Blue Smith as Curtis Owen
Marlon Teixeria as Owen Jamison
Serge Rigvava as Davon Fox
Justin Bieber as Cole McCoy
Pietro Boselli as Daniel Burke
Lily Collins as Amba Hernandez
Zac Efron as Zac West
Zayn Malik as himself