Nuns Shouldn't Do Drugs

AN: I'm quite pleased with this chapter. It's slightly shorter than the others but the content makes me happy :) Don't forget to comment and vote xo

"Look what I got you!" Blake says plonking a McDonald's bag in front of me. It's lunchtime and this is the third time this week he has used his off-campus lunch privileges for me.

"Hey." I say as he sits next to me. I push my dodgy school dinner away from me and open the chicken nuggets box.

"Share!" Millie demands as she reaches in to get a nugget.

"No way!" I say slapping her hand.

"Ouch." She says, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Don't worry Mills, I got you something." Owen Jamison says and hands her a Big Mac box.

Since Blake and I became friends, all of his crew started to hang out with Millie and I. Sometimes other girls will try and hang with us, just to be with the boys but they only focused on us. Owen Jamison is Blake's best friend. Davon Fox walks over with a tray full of drinks.

"Don't help me. It's fine!" He yells, almost dropping the drinks.

"Woah!" Blake shouts and jumps up to help Davon with the drinks. "I... Erm, I got us a shake to share."" Blake says, blushing slightly. "Only to save Davon carrying loads of drinks." He adds, smiling.

"Sure." I nod smiling and roll my eyes.

"Dude. She's got you whipped!" Cole McCoy says.

"I agree." Millie says.

"I third that!" Owen says.

"I fourth that!" Davon says, putting the tray on the table.

"I know." Blake says smiling and gets up, kisses my cheek and then walks away to put some rubbish in the bin.

"Nuns shouldn't do drugs!" Millie says, earning her a weird look from Cole.

"Nuns are allowed to have fellow monks, as friends!" I argue back.

"Nuns still aren't allowed to screw their monk friends." She says back.

"Nuns don't screw their monk friends!" I say, staring into her eyes.

"You do." Millie says playfully.

"For fucks sake! I'm not screwing Blake! Okay?" I yell.

"Nuns shouldn't swear! Blasphemy!!!" She says.

"I'm not using God's name in vain!" I say back innocently.

"Guys? What's with the nuns?" Owen finally asks.

"Bianca is a nun and joined the nunnery." Millie explains.

"What?" Davon asks.

"Boys are dicks so she joined the nunnery." Blake joins in.

"What about the drugs part?" Owen asks.

"I have no idea." I say.

"Daniel is heroin." Millie says.

"You and Daniel are back together?" Cole asks, his jaw dropping.

"No." Millie answers for me, "Blake is cocaine."

"I still think he should be cocaine, I'm not as bad as he is." Blake says smiling.

"You two have talked about this?" I ask cluelessly.

"Uh huh. Cocaine has stronger effects." Millie says.

"I guess..." Blake says, trailing off.

"Wait, does this mean you two are together because it's kind of contradicting like if Bianca is a nun doing cocaine and B is the nun and Blake is the cocaine then she's doing Blake? Like what's going on?" Cole asks.

"No." Blake and I say in unison. He chuckles.

"We're just friends." Blake confirms.

I push open my door and hold it open for Blake.

"I can't believe they thought we were together." I say, shaking my head.

"Absurd." Blake says in a strange voice.

"I know! I mean it's ridiculous. Isn't it?" I ask.

"Sure." He adds.

"You have to help me pick my outfit for tonight." I say, breaking the awkward silence. I grab his hand and pull him up to my room. He sits on the bed as I walk over to the iPad stuck on my wall. I press it and type in a password; the mirror wall begins to slide open. I type into the search bar: 'party' and clothes start to whizz past on rails.

"Stop." I say and the rails stop moving. I pick up a heap of little black dresses and head out of the room. I quickly put a short black dress on the was off one shoulder and flowing. I walk back into the room.

"That's nice." Blake says.

"You don't like it?" I ask.

"I've seen you in better. Like, it's you, so obviously it looks great but..." He trails off.

"I get what you mean." I say and leave the room. I put on a tight black dress the hugs all of my curves. It's part of Mum's new collection. I struggle but can't do the zip up at the back. I walk back in and stand in front of the mirror.

"Can you help me?" I ask. He nods and walks over to me. I realise that the back of my lacy black bra is on show to him. Suddenly conscious, I stiffen slightly. I feel his breath on my neck. His fingertips trace down my back as he reaches to the zip. Swiftly, he pulls it up and stand behind me.

"Stunning." He whispers and I feel his breath against my neck again. I can smell his Lynx Peace. He's so close.

"You think?" I ask, looking in the mirror, then turning to face him. I'm looking up at him, through my eyelashes. He looks into my eyes and then at my lips and then into my eyes again.

"I know so." He says and closes the distance between us. Our lips touch. I shut my eyes and kiss him back. Sparks flew between us. The kiss was sweet but full of passion. I pull away nervously.

"I'm sorry. It's just... We were just..." Blake begins to stutter.

"Shut up and kiss me." I say smiling.

"But, what about earlier?" He asks.

"This nun is addicted to cocaine." I reply and kiss him.

Cast
Selena Gomez as Bianca Cook
Taylor Swift as Millie Ward
Simon Nessman as Blake Carter
Marlon Teixeria as Owen Jamison
Serge Rigvava as Davon Fox
Justin Bieber as Cole McCoy
Pietro Boselli as Daniel Burke
Lily Collins as Amba Hernandez
Zac Efron as Zac West