Even the dark grass that you could see through the windows seemed interesting to me at the moment, I could see them clearly, the whole room became even more attractive to me and I stared at every little thing that I could find.

"Okay, fine." Antonio said grinning and lastly looking at me and winking, "By the way next time you trying to have sex or doing shit like that lock the door." Antonio spoke making me blush and look down at my very 'interesting' shoes.

"Get the fuck out." Marco said one last time and Antonio who for short was called Tonio left us alone and Marco ran a hand through his hair again, I see he tends to do that when he is stressed out or tired.

"You're not getting any close to me next time." I said pointing my finger at him and kept one arm at my hip and leaning on one side, making him look up to me.

He started smirking, "Cara... I didn't get close to you, you came close to me." He said smirking down at me and I scoffed thinking off a point to throw back.

"I just rubbed your neck and shoulders a little because you were tired you're the one who pulled me on your lap." I said crossing my arms and flipping my hair over my shoulder then walking over to the door with Marco on my tail.

"Was Isabella Denise concerned for me? And by the way you didn't object or anything when you were on my lap and if I'm right you didn't think twice before you started massaging my sexy abs." Marco said smirking at me while we walked down the hall where ever the dining room was because Marco was leading.

"I tried to get off your lap but you didn't let me." I said making a point but he still made it even worse then before, well for me it was bad.

"So you do agree that you didn't think twice before massaging my incredibly sexy abs." He said and I groaned.

"You're so full of yourself!" I said shaking my head and he chuckled, he actually chuckled.

"I can fill you then baby." Marco said winking at me and I swear I felt like ending his goddamn life right then and there.

"Can you get more annoying?" I asked him scoffing and be wrapped his arm around my waist and he electric shocks filled my body again heating it up.

"Do you want me to?" He asked and i rolled my eyes.

"Nope I think I'm good." I said liking away from him and checking out our surroundings because it was all too beautiful. More beautiful then our imagination.

"I can make you feel better." He whispered seductively in my ear and I slapped his chest and he walked forward laughing.

"You're such a pervert!" I said frowning at him and looking away all the while going to the dining room where everyone was awaiting us.

"You forgot sexy, handsome, hot, rich-"

"Arrogant, asshole, douchebag, piece of shit?" I said cutting him off and smirking at him.

"I will agree on Arrogant honestly but I think to replace the others would be, Greek god, eye candy, King..." He said acting as if thinking with his hand playing with his non-existent beard since he had a sexy clean shave.

"You don't have a heart idiot." I said and he chuckled at me again and winked at me.

I think he can get more annoying.