CH.1

(Diana's P.O.V)

"Rise and shine sweet heart," my dad says as he shakes me off.  

Normally he doesn't do that, but then again he's my dad.  

"Today is your crowning ceremony and your birthday!"  

You see, I'm the princess of a little fairy kingdom of Capella. Normally in a kingdom, you get crowned at age 13 or so , but here it happens when you turn 18.  

"That's nice dad, but I don't feel like going.  I'm going back to sleep, goodnight," I say as I i flop on the bed.  "OK young lady," my dad barks.  "If you don't come then I will take all of your powers.

The next thing, I knew was getting up and running.

 "That's my girl," my dad's says as he smiles.  I took a shower and picked my favorite dresses.  It's a purple, short-sleeved dress with a rose on the right side.  One of the maids lady sprinkles some confetti on my wings to look extra sparkly.

"Are you ready my dear ," he says as he comes with his robe.  (if you haven't noticed already, my dad is the king of Capella) "Yea i guess," I reply.  

I walk into a balcony outside.  The balcony is pretty big, almost like a room except for a roof.  "Hello citizens of Capella," my dad yells at the crowd.  He begins to sprinkle some fairy dust on to the crowd.

The crowd begins to scream.  "Today is my daughter, Diana's 18th birthday which means today is also the crowning ceremony."  

I waved and smiled.  I could see the guys just drooling. GOSH I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!! "May I?"

 My dad's assistant's son asked.  He was tall and blonde haired.  I guess you could say that he's one of those humans who surf.  

"Of course Richard, go ahead," my dad says as he hands the crown to Richard.  I watch Richard as he puts the decroative crown on my head.

(Niall's P.O.V) 

We are on a tour ,and IT"S S FREAKING COLD!!!

"Hey Niall," Louis screams.  He was wearing the usual, overalls with stripes.

"Does his mommy need a bwanket!"  Louis starts to pout.  

"Shut-Up," I smirk.  "Can New York get any colder."

 The tour bus doesn't have a heater (sadly) so I have to curl myself with a blanket.

 "Don't worry lad, it's bound to get colder,"  Liam replies.  

"Thanks a lot," I say sarcastically.

----------------------------

hey first chaper! sorry if its short

-- hoped you liked it :P