Chapter 11 - I'll Be There for You

Start from the beginning

Everyone looks at her.

"Sorry, I had to say it", says Ritu.
" I agree with her", says Harry.
" She should have told me", says Liam.

" Liam, it's fine, I am sure she has a reason to not tell you about this", says Louis.

Liam frowns. He was upset. 

" So, when are you applying for a job?", asks Harry diverting the topic.
"I've already applied for a job at two places and I hope I get a call for the interview ", says Ritu.

Liam walks out. 

Harry goes behind him. 

He stands on the balcony and sighs. 

"Are you alright?", asks Harry. 

"No! I am not", says Liam. 

"I am mad at her for not telling me that she's meeting him. I do not understand why he is trying to get back into her life", says Liam. 

"People who leave us when you need them the most, are the people we need to stay away from", says Liam. 

"That's true", says Harry. 

"I want to talk to her", says Liam. 

"Then you should. I am sure Vida has a reason to do this", says Harry.

*In the evening* 

Vida comes home. Liam was angry with her.
Niall was watching TV he was pretending to watch TV, he was flipping channels.

Vida walks in.
" Hi boys! ", she says.
" Hi!", says Niall.
"Hi", says Liam, angrily.

"Niall! I told you to shut your mouth about this matter", says Vida.
" I'm watching TV, I cannot hear a word", says Niall.

"You met Chris! Why?", asks Liam.
" Because I had to", says Vida.
"Why?", asks Liam.

" Liam! I cannot tell you the reason ", says Vida going into her room.
" What is it that you are hiding from me? ", asks Liam going into Vida's room.

When Liam goes inside Vida's room, he finds her packing her bags.

"Trying to run away, as usual", says Liam.

Vida packs her bags and takes her luggage to go out of the room. Liam who was near the door closes it and locks it.

" Liam! Open the door now!", says Vida.
"Vida! I'm not opening the door till you tell me why did you meet that guy again", says Liam.
" Because he's my friend", says Vida.

"Wow! I never knew that that the same guy who insulted you in high school, suddenly becomes your friend again, he's the same guy because of whom you couldn't sleep for nights, he's the same guy who acted to be in love with you, he's the same guy who broke your heart, Vida", says Liam.

"How do you know about what happened between me and Chris? I never told you", asks Vida.
" I know a lot about you", says Liam.

"Then why were you asking me to tell you?", asks Vida.
" When you didn't tell me, I asked Augustus and he told me", says Liam.
"And you didn't tell me about that", says Vida.

" As if you told me about meeting Chris ", says Liam.
"Fine! I'll tell you why I met him", says Vida.
" Good!", says Liam.

Vida goes and sits on the bed, so does Liam.
"Do you remember the time when I was mad at you because you let Niall and Louis irritate me?", asks Vida.
" Uh-huh", says Liam.

"I went to pick up Summer and Augustus from the hospital, so this is what happened", says Vida.

*Flashback*