Chapter ten

Alison's PoV

It's finally time for me to teach Emily's class, hopefully this will be able to brighten my mood considering what has taken place over the past two months.

As I have the class a worksheet I was staring at the beauty in front of me: Emily, I mean, how can a a person have so much beauty.As I was doing this I saw Hanna looking at me then back to Emily. Hm, I wonder what she's doing? But in Emily's words I guess it's Hanna just being Hanna.

As the bell rang for lunch I noticed Hanna was still loitering around her seat.

"Hey, Hanna, what are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be going to lunch?" I ask her and wondering why she is still here considering Emily mentioned she loved to eat.

"Uhm, well, I wanted to ask you a question and I don't want you to freak out on me when I ask this" she answers. "Uh, ok then. What did you want to ask me?" I reply. "Do you have some sort of feeling for Emily?" She asks getting straight to the point.

Omg, should I tell her the truth, that I do have feelings for her or should I lie to her?

"Um, yeah, I guess I do" I answer her before my brain can fully decide " you're not going to tell anyone, are you?" I ask worriedly. "No, I'm not, it's not like I've got anyone to tell anyway, I just wanted to make sure my assumptions were correct" she answers. "Thank you Hanna. And you promise not to tell anyone, especially not an adult?" I question. "Listen miss Dilaurentis, I wouldn't want to risk your first job, so I 100% promise that I'm not going to tell a single sole, even my friends" she says just before she walks out of the classroom.

Hanna's PoV

So miss Dilaurentis likes Emily and Emily likes miss Dilaurentis.

Well I guess it's time for me to plan a way for them to get together without them knowing it was me. And even though I promised I wouldn't tell my friends, I'm gonna have to ask them to help me on this but I won't mention names, I'll just say that someone likes Emily.