Chapter two

Ali's POV

As I'm heading towards my classroom a bump into somebody, once I look up I notice it's the goddess from earlier. " Oh my god, I am so sorry" she apologised " Don't be, it's my fault" I say to her. " I've never seen you here before, are you new?" She asks me. " Yeah, I'm the new English teacher, Miss Dilaurentis" I reply " Cool, I'm Emily Fields" ah so that's her name, a pretty name for a beautiful girl I think to myself. " Well it's nice to meet you Emily, are you in my class?" I ask her pointing to the classroom that we are currently standing in front of " yeah" she replies

Emily's POV

As I'm heading towards my class I bump into someone " oh my god, I am so sorry" I say to her " don't be, it's my fault" she replies. I notice it's the beautiful woman I saw get out of the car earlier " I've never seen you before, are you new?" I ask her " yeah, I'm the new English teacher, miss Dilaurentis", " cool, I'm Emily Fields" I tell her my name " well it's nice to meet you Emily, are you in my class?" She asks " yeah" I answer.

Just as I finish speaking the bell for first period goes off, so we both head into the classroom. As students are slowly but gradually walking to their seats Miss Dilaurentis rights her name on the board. As soon as everyone's sat down miss begins to introduce herself. " hello class, my name is Miss Dilaurentis and I'm going to be your English teacher for the year. First things first I would like you to introduce yourselves and tell me something about you" I hear her say but I zone out, that is until Aria pokes me. " oh yeah, well my name is Emily Fields and I'm the captain of the swim team" I tell the Angel of a teacher that's standing at the front of the class, " thank you Emily, right, it's now your turn to ask me questions" she says to the class. As soon as she said that a bunch of people started shouting out " how old are you?" " are you single?" and Hanna being Hanna had to ask " are you gay and would you ever date a student? she says this while looking at me and winking. " to answer your questions, I'm 22, yes I'm single and gay and no I wouldn't date a student" she says.