Chapter three

Ali's POV

Class has now finished and while the students are packing up I ask Emily to stay behind so I could speak to her " Emily could you please stay after class?", " sure" she replies. Once everyone has left I go over to the door and close it. " right, can you please tell me why your friend asked me that question about being gay and if I would ever date a student". " um..I don't know, it's probably because I'm gay myself and she wanted to know if you would go out with me I guess even though you are my teacher" she says. " well, can you please calm her down with what questions she asks? I don't want the wrong person to hear and assume something that's not" I say. " sure but I can't make any promises that she would actually listen to me, I mean she's Hanna and she never really listens to anyone" she laughs " oh well, could you atleast calm her down a bit and make sure she doesn't ask too personal questions in front of the whole class, please?" I ask her. " Yeah, I'll try, well I gotta go" she says. Just as she is about to walk through the door I realise what time it is " hey Emily let me give you a pass so you don't get into trouble by your next teacher" I say to her while writing the pass for her " thank you Miss Dilaurentis" she says as she walks out to go to her next lesson.

Emily's POV

I can't believe I just told Miss Dilaurentis that in gay. How embarrassing, well...I
mean...she did tell us she was gay herself during lesson so I shouldn't really be ashamed of anything. Should I?

Any ways I guess I should go to next lesson seeing as though I'm already nearly 10 minutes late. I get to the classroom and knock on the door " come in" I hear from inside the classroom so I walk in " sorry I'm late, I was talking to my last period teacher" I say as I hand the teacher my pass. " ok, right?" " Emily", " ok, right Emily take your seat next to Spencer" he says " ok sir" I say as I make my way to Spencer.

Lunch

It's now time for lunch and as I'm walking towards the lunch hall I walk pass Miss Dilaurentis' classroom when I see that she's crying. I decide to go and see why. " hey Miss, are you ok" I ask even though I know that she's not " wh...what? Oh yeah I'm fi.. Fine Emily" she says once she looks up. " I'm pretty sure you're not so why don't you tell me why you're crying" I say " I don't want to get you involved with my problems" she replies to me " look Miss D, I know you don't want to involve me in your problems but it's your first day and you don't really have anyone else to talk at the moment!" I tell her trying to get her to open up to me " fine Emily but could you please close the door I don't want anyone else to hear this" she asks me. I go over and shut the door " so what's going on?" I ask her as I sit down on the desk in front of hers. " it's nothing really important it's just my sister and my parents", " what about them?" " well it's not so much my sister it's my parents. My whole life my parents have never been the accepting time" she starts " what do you mean?" I ask her " it's started when my sister started acting different, not herself. Truth is my sister wasn't actually my sister, she was my brother"

A/n- I'm gonna leave it there and finish the rest of the story in the next chapter which should be up on Sunday.
Hope you guys are enjoying this story so far.