Chapter five

Ali's POV

I can't believe that I've just told Emily that. I mean I shouldn't really be getting a student involved with my family problems, it's just wrong on so many levels. A student and a teacher should keep their private lives locked away from each other.

Any ways, what's done is done, I just hope no one heard me talking to Emily about my sister otherwise I could get into trouble and it's only my first day as a teacher.

'Ugggghhh' I scream as my phone starts to ring, I look at whose calling and see its Jason. "What do you want?" I ask my brother in an annoyed tone "I just wanted to make sure that you spoke to mom" he said "Yeah, I spoke to the she devil" I answer " wait...did you know why she was calling me because I swear to god Jason I" he cut me off " yes Ali, I spoke to mom, I spoke to her before she called you. Why, are you happy that charlotte's being released and coming home" he asks me "I am Jason" I tell him " but we started arguing after she told me because she didn't sound happy that she was coming home and she said I was a disgrace to the family" I say " Alison, listen, you're not a disgrace, you know I love you and Charlotte loves you and soon you might meet someone who is in love with you. Don't take what mom said to heart" he tells me " ok, thanks Jason, I've got to go. Love you!" I say to him " love you too sis, bye."

Emily's POV

It's now the end of the day and I'm going to go and see Alison to see if she's ok seeing as though she was upset at dinner. As I'm walking I get a phone call from Hanna " Hey bitch!" I hear Hanna shout down the phone " Hey Han. What do you want?" I ask her " Well are you busy in like an hour?" She asks " I don't think so. Why?" " well the girls and I were wondering if you wanted to hang at the Brew for a while" she asks " yeah, sure, okay. I'll meet you there in like an hour or something" I tell her just before I knock on miss Dilaurentis' door " ok, later bitch" " bye Hanna" I say as I walk into the classroom.

"Hey Ali" I say, I think I must of shocked her because she stuttered "o..oh..he..hey Emily" she says when she realises it's me who just walked into her class. " what are you doing here?" She asks " I just wanted to double check that you were ok, you know, from lunch and all" I reply " oh yeah, I'm fine I guess, I spoke to my brother and he told me not to take what mother said to heart" she tells me as she get up from where she's sitting " Thank you Emily" she says as she Hugs me.

"You're welcome, Ali

"You're welcome, Ali. If you need anything or anyone to talk to, please talk to me, I'll be here for you" I say to her " thank you. I will Emily, you have no idea how thankful I was for you today" " no problem. Any ways, I've got to go, I promised Hanna I'll meet her and the others at the Brew" I say to her " ok, thank you again Emily"

As I'm walking to my car I start thinking to myself ' why did my body feel all tingly when Alison hugged me'. Then it dawned on me. I'm falling for the beautiful Alison Dilaurentis.

A/n sorry guys for not updating for a while, I've been busy revising for the mocks I had last week but seeing as though they're finished I should be back to updating every Sunday.
Thank you guys for reading 💗