Chapter one

Emily's POV
Ugh, why does school have to restart today, I was enjoying my summer hanging out with my fiends doing normal teenage stuff. But no, school had to go and ruin it.

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Emily Catherine fields, I'm 17 and gay. There's really not much about me so I guess that'll have to do.

As I'm standing outside of school with my friends waiting for it to start, I see a really beautiful woman get out of her car and start walking towards the school. I wonder who she is? I think to myself.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Spencer hit the side of my head, " what was that for?" I ask shouting at her " You weren't paying attention" she answered " And, that doesn't give you the right to hit me" I tell her as I storm off heading towards first period.

Alison's POV
Beep beep beep my alarm clock goes off, ugh why I ask myself. ' oh yeah, it's your first day teaching' I remind myself.

Well I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Alison Dilaurentis, I'm 22 years old and I'm the new English teacher at Rosewood High School. And I guess that's all you need to know about me for now.

As soon as I get to work and get out of my car I notice a group of four girls standing outside of the school building probably waiting for school to start. As I'm walking I realise that the girl with beautiful tanned skin and long brown flowing hair is staring at me and I've got to admit she is breath taking. I notice she's been staring at me for while before one of the other girls hits the side of her head as she. I watch as she starts shouting at the girl who just hit her before she stormed off probably heading towards first period.