Chapter seven

Emily's POV

I'm sat at the Brew with the girls just thinking about Alison, I mean how can someone be so beautiful, that's until I realise that Hanna is waving her hand in front of my face.

"what?" I ask, "uhm, what were you thinking about?,  you've been zoned out for the past five minutes" she asks.

Omg, what am I supposed to say, they can't know that I was thinking about our new english teacher, they would probably haunt me for it and I don't want the wrong person to hear. So I quickly think of something else to say "I wasn't thinking about anything Hanna" hopefully she bought that "Bullshit Emily, you were blushing and smiling and that doesn't happen for no reason Emily, so spill" Ugh this girl I swear.

Well, I guess I could tell them that I like someone but not who that someone is "Fine, if you really wanna know why, then I'll tell you. I like someone" I simply say "well, who is, I mean you can't just tell us you like someone but not who this girl is" Aria says. "I'm not gonna tell you who she is just yet. To be honest I don't even know if she likes me back, so I can't tell you guys anything" I tell them because I know they're going to keep harassing me "Guys, leave Emily alone, if she doesn't want to tell us yet, she doesn't have to. You know we'll find out eventually, just not at this moment in time." Spencer says "thanks Spencer, and you all know that I will tell you if anything does happen between us. I mean even if I didn't want to tell yous, you would find a way to get me to tell you anyways" I say as I stand up so I can leave "Oh, you better tell us Emily Catherine Fields" Hanna practically shouts "you know I will Hanna. Anyways, I've got to go, see you guys later!" I say as I leave.

A/n sorry it's short, next update will be longer and emison should be together in the next four or so chapters. Thank you for reading.