Chapter 4

"Heleia."

Heleia gulped when she saw the last person she wants to see ever again. It was Flare's ex boyfriend Rex. He knows her name because when he was still Flare's boyfriend, he could here Flare calling her out by her real name while they're talking. Good thing is that he didn't do any research regarding her because her life will be ruined if he did. Her parents might find her and abuse her.

She clenched her fists when she saw that he's with the woman who she hates the most—second after her mother, Devonne. She's Flare's old best friend, they were also close before until she seduced Flare's boyfriend. She seduced him, and Rex fell for her trap, and let himself get seduced by her. He broke up with Flare just for this snake, Devonne.

Ha! Unlucky him, he already has a gold but he exchanged it with a mere cheap stone.

She's very mad. She's mad because every time she sees these two, she just ends up remembering Flare crying and hurting in the past. The two made Flare look like an idiot for what they did, that's why she's really mad at them.

She quickly pushed him away and walked away from a few steps from them. She then saw Devonne grinning like the devil that she is. Heleia's eyebrows furrowed in confusion when she saw her approaching Rex and held on to his arms.

She clenched her fists out of anger.

This bitch's audacity. She's not just a snake, she's also a monkey!

"Hello Leia! Long-time no see!"

She didn't respond to that greeting. She was just looking at the two intently with a blank expression on her face. She never knew that these two would last thing long together.

"Leia... W-what are you doing here?"

She's still not talking and responding to Rex's question. She quickly turned away from them and was about to walk away, but after taking a few steps away, she heard Rex's voice once again. She clenched her fist when she felt his presence behind her.

"Please tell Flare... I-I'm sorry." he whispered.

She bitterly laughed after hearing that apology. He's apologizing but through whisper? Is he scared that the snake would hear him apologizing?

She grinned and turned to look at him. He looked pale.

"Listen to me fucker. You are hypocritical, greedy, cowardly, deadly, loathsome, opportunistic, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, lame, self-righteous, ignorant, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, narrow, manipulative, unethical, unsympathetic, self-destructive, abusive, socially-crazy, puerile, and clueless. So, fuck your sorry, go to hell."

She said to Rex without stopping—those were insults. She also saw Devonne's eyes widening in shock and anger. She just raised a brow at her.

"How dare you insult us?!"

"Oh, darling I didn't insult you, I just described you guys."

Her grin widened even more when she saw their jaws dropping after hearing her words. She looked at Rex and saw him, his head was lowered to the ground in shame, and she felt the anger inside her rose again.

"You guys are shameless, you deserve each other . Fuck you again."

After she said those words to Rex and Devonne, she quickly turned away from them and walked away, never turning back.

They deserved to be insulted by her. Those words really fit them—to describe them. They both cheated on her friend and made her look like an idiot. She'll never forgive them, ever.

---

It's been a few days passed since she encountered the two cheaters on her way to the hospital. And of course, she didn't mention anything about it to Flare because she's sure that she'll just end up crying if she finds out that the two are still together—she also didn't mention the apology whispered by Rex, he didn't deserve to be forgiven for that insincere apology. Ayaw niya lamang na makita ang kanyang kaibigan na umiiyak dahil lang sa ungas na 'yon.