Just a Crush...

Chapter 6.

We stumbled into the room, noticing Mel and Miles were still out. I decided on getting changed into something comfier and then movies, I left Blake in the hall while I got changed, un zipping my dress I shoved it into a draw, I really didn’t care what happened to it. I could feel my buzz wearing off.

“BLAKE!” I screeched walking into the hall in my undies, my pj’s had been covered in tomato sauce.

“Yeah?” he grinned coming into view, he only had his boxers on and his tousled hair was messy and boy did he look good. “Lex?” he murmured into my ear, he was now standing behind me? WHAT? Am I that drunk?

“Hmm?” I slurred, trying not to breathe.

“Can I do something?” his hot breath fanned against my bare neck.

“Mhhm,” I mumbled, then I felt something on my neck I spun around quickly, and he had his lids half closed and a sexy smirk on.

“What was that?” I slurred again, he smiled and bridal style carried me to my bed.

“My fingers, I thought I saw a bug on you,” he whispered, putting me my bed and then getting into his own he switched the lamps off.

“Go to sleep Lex,”

“Kray,” I said shutting my eyes, since when were fingers, slightly warm, soft and a little moist? Whatever probably my imagination.

I woke on my own accord the next morning, well it may have been my stomachs accord considering I threw up almost a gallon of sick, it was freaking rank and that was only the first time I threw up.

I had just finished throwing up for the seventh time when I heard the padding of feet in the bathroom, I looked up to see a tired looking Blakey. I sighed and looked back down into the toilet preparing to throw up for the eighth time when Blake came over and scraped my hair back away from my face as I threw up what was the last of my sick. “You really shouldn’t get that drunk,” he chuckled holding my hair still he walked me over to the sink to wash my face.

“You can let go now,” he let my hair go and it spread over my back as I brushed my teeth furiously I hated bad breath it was just like hell on a plate in my view. After teeth brushing and showering I changed into my washed denim shorts and blue vee neck tee.

I walked into the living roomy area to find everyone just lounging around, “did anyone bring meds, cos I have one bitch of a headache,” I moaned slumping down next to Mel she smiled and ruffled my hair. “Just cos you’re not single doesn’t mean you get to be the o’mighty wise one, so no hair ruffling you look like your mother,” she pouted and pretended to cry while Miles handed me a glass of water and meds, I gulped all three pills down in one hoping they’d work soon.

“Fine, but I still get to be wise,” she winked, I laughed as she got up, “Me and Miles are going to explore, you’re welcome to join?” she said looking at me on the couch and down at the floor to where Blake was hunched over.

I shook my head, “there’s no freaking way I’m leaving this room today, I’m having a what I like to call a lazy hangover day,” she chuckled and picked up her rucksack.

“Okay chicken, what about you Blake?”

“I’m in with Lex on this one, my head’s spinning still,” she gave me a wink and smirk before darting off with Miles.

“That was such a rough night,” I moaned, lying down on the sofa.

“Oh I know, I had to carry you to bed, you’re a lump you know,”

“I’m not fat!” I shrieked.

“I know I was kidding, you’re as light as a peanut,”

“Don’t you mean light as a feather?”

“Nope peanut,”

“You’re still drunk,”

“I’m sober,”

“Shut up,”

“You shut up!” I chuckled and remembered something weird from last night.

“What did you do to my neck last night?” I asked arching my neck round I saw him faintly blush, when he didn’t answer I got up and kneeled in front of him. “What did you do?”

“You had a bug-”

“To hell did I have a bug Blake,”

“I didn’t do anything so I don’t know why you presume I did…”

“What do you think I presume?”

“I don’t know why don’t you tell me,”

“Jerk,”

“Bitch,” I sighed and settled back down into the couch, I know for a fact fingers aren’t soft and slightly moist.  

"You're impossible, but anyway get any girls numbers?" I said wiggling my brows at him.

"Nope, but gaah there was this one chick, she was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," I smirked Blakey must've been really swept of his feet.

"Did you talk to her?" he nodded.

"Get her name?" he nodded again.

"So... what is it?"

"Why the hell would I tell you?"

"Because I'll listen? And I wanna know,"

"You're jealous!"

"Just because I want gossip, doesn't mean i'm remotely jealous of you with some slag!" he smirked, yeah okay so I mean I was a little jealous but yanno it's allowed I had a crush on him for most of my life, jealousy was allowed even though I loathe the boy now. I think.

"She's not a slag you idiot!"

"Ooh sorry for insulting your prostitute!"

"She's not a fucking prostitute,"

"Mhm sure," he flipped me off and walked into our bedroom slamming the door.

"JERK!" I screamed.

"BITCH!" I got back, I chuckled and switched the t.v on ignoring that tugging feeling you can get when you should remember something important but you just don't remember...